ELENA...

~Henry's P.O.V~

I wake up early to get ready for school. I shower, brush my hair, get my clothes on and head downstairs for breakfast. 

"Good morning, everyone" I greet everyone in the room, and they greet me back, I eat some, take my pills and heading off to school. As Vincenzo pulls up and I get out the car I see Bonnie and some other kid who I haven't felt before meaning he's new, doing magic, channeling nature. Honestly, they should find a more private place to that, they never know who's around. I head off to the basketball court where I see Matt and Tyler talking, Matt looks upset and walks away when Caroline steps Infront of him asking him if he's okay.

"Hey Tyler" I greet him with a smile

"Hey, Hen" he smiles at me and seems more happier than he did talking with Matt, he's actually smiling

"How are you holding up with everything? I know it's a lot to process and everything so if you need more time. I can wait" I reassure him 

"No, no I'm good really. What you did for me, telling me the truth. You're the only person I can trust around here" he says fidgeting with the ball 

"Okay, lets meet up after school and I can get you prepared for the full moon, sounds good?"

"Yea, thanks man. Are you... Ya 'know going to be..." he stops not knowing how to ask, I laugh

"Yes, I won't let you go through it alone, promise I'll be there" I smile at, and he smiles back, suddenly Caroline walks up

"Hey ty, how are you doing?" she says with a sad tone and instead of answering her he scoffs and walks away, she looks confused and looks at me for an answer

"I told Tyler everything, about vampires, what happened to his uncle, you guys" her eyes widen

"W-why would you tell him that?" she whispers-yelled

"Because Caroline, he doesn't deserve to be lied to. I mean come on how would you feel if someone killed a member of your family, and your friends knew and didn't tell you? Pissed and betrayed, that's what you'll feel" I don't give her a chance to say anything as I walk away the grass beneath me dying. Honestly, I like her and the others (except for Bonnie and Elena) but they have no right to keep something like that from someone, I don't care how much they want to protect that person, it's not the right way to do it. 

~Time skip~ 

I was in the woods walking with Tyler heading somewhere 

"So, what's going on with you and Matt?" I said starting a conversation 

"Nothing really, he's been avoiding me until today. He's pretty bummed about what happened" 

"Poor him, he doesn't even know why he acted that way"

"Yea sucks" but I get the feeling that he doesn't really care, which really isn't my problem 

"So, where we heading?" 

"There's a cellar that goes to our old property right over here" he takes out and key and tells me to watch my step as he takes out his flashlight. 

"Watch your step" he tells me as he takes my hand and helps me down the stairs, what a gentleman am I right? We make it around and I tell him the bolts in the walls are good, but we have to get new chains which I have. We start looking around and find a journal which is obviously from Mason. Tyler starts reading it, his voice breaking as he reads the horrifying things werewolves have to go through. We suddenly find a chip taped to one of the pages...

~Elijah's P.O.V~ 

I could tell that Henry was still kind of upset with me for the stunt I pulled. I just wanted to know why he was hiding his eye, obviously it's a sore subject and I have to wait for him to tell me when he's ready. I have to put that aside for now and handle some other matters, the Martin witches and Niklaus. I decided to start with Niklaus, even though I want him dead, he deserves to know Henry's alive. I take out his phone, hit his contact and press call. It only rings one time before he picks up.