READ!!!

Okay guys I need some help with ships. 

I'm not going to make Trevor and Rose a ship anymore, that was honestly dumb on my part I feel like. Instead, they will see each other as brother and sister/best friends, they ran away together for years and haven't got together and honestly, I don't think they will ever be with each other. So, who will they be shipped with?

Rose: 

Maddox

Greta 

Or some random character they meet who will not be added in the story 

Trevor: 

Maddox 

Greta 

Or some random character they meet who will not be added in the story

Alaric x Jo

----

Just a heads-up Greta, Maddox, Trevor and Rose won't always be in the story, they will have their own lives with their own loved ones of the choices above. Of course, they will come on again sometimes to help with things or to just say hi Ya'know? 

----

Elena will STAY bashed, I don't care who doesn't like it, it's just the way my story AU will go, same goes for Esther. 

Bonnie will eventually see her faults and get with Jeremy, if you want to see the other ships or if you forgot it's titles 'story info!!!' 

---- 

Now nicknames: 

What should Henry call Rebekah - Bex (Beks) or Bekah

What should Henry call Damon- Dai Dai, Dame or Damie, or just Damon

What should he call Katherine- Kat or Katie cat (kat lol)

What should Henry call Finn- I have no suggestions lol so if you guys have some let me know --->

 He will call Kol (Koala), he will call Niklaus (Nikky), he will call Elijah (Bubba) 

He will call Caroline (Care Bear) 

He will call Matt (Matty) 

He will call Tyler (Ty) 

He will call Jeremy (Jer) 

If you guys have anything better or suggestions, please let me know

----

When do you guys think that I should bring Kai, Luke, Liv, and Jo in? When they do come in, I'm also going to put their family back together because to be honest Kai was abused, neglected and wronged. And then he was alone for years, and if you guys remember he tried to change but was once again shut out. 

Like look at this, he looks like he's never seen snow before, he looks so adorable

Like look at this, he looks like he's never seen snow before, he looks so adorable. So, Henry will change kai and then Kai will make amends with his family, except for his dad and the rest of the coven because they were the ones at fault really, their bashed lol. 

I'm not adding Hope in here because Niklaus will be with Caroline so and Henry will be the hope of the family anyways, and with that saying I don't think the twins will be here either. The story will end with Everyone getting their happy ending (except for some people) but no pregnancies. 

Sorry if you don't like it but Henry will be the center of everything (lol). Of course, after the ending you can imagine them having babies and everything.

And NO there will be NO book 2

Because like I said everyone will get their happy ending (except for the bashed people), so I feel no need for a book 2.