Frostbite

~Klaus P.O.V~ 

I just got a very concerning text from Elijah. He didn't say much, just that there's something wrong with Henry. Immediately I tell the witches to put me back in my body, as soon as that's done, I would go see my little brother. 

~Elijah's P.O.V~ 

Knocking on the door to Henry's room I waited until I heard a response. It's been a minute and I still haven't so it's safe to assume he still isn't talking to me. Walking in I find him lying in bed facing the closed shutters. It was almost completely dark in the room. Walking over to the side he's on I sit down dipping the bed a bit. He was staring ahead not blinking a single time. 

"How are you feeling" Vincenzo came and gave him his medication earlier, his new ones come in tomorrow. He didn't respond to me, still just staring up ahead "Niklaus said he's on his way" I said hoping to get a reaction from him, even though it hurts to admit, Niklaus is Henry's favorite. We all knew it, but it didn't matter because we knew he loved us to, and he was all of our favorites. That reaction I was hoping for came.

"Really?" he said in a quiet voice looking up at me

"Yea, so... you should get out of bed and eat something" I said hoping to coax him out of bed

"...Fine" he sighed and got out of bed, walking past me to go to the bathroom, I could tell it took a lot out of him

At least I got him out of bed

~Henry's P.O.V~ 

Getting out of bed was harder than I thought, it took a lot out of me not to collapse. I made it to the bathroom, and I hear Eli leaving the room, sighing in exhaustion I lean against the door to catch my breath. Making my way over I turn on the shower, wanting to see Nikky got me out of bed, nothing got me out of bed when I was first diagnosed so this is a surprise. After doing my normal shower routine, I get dressed in some nice casual but comfortable clothes. I headed downstairs to see many maids/butlers preparing for something, most likely Nikky's arrival. Everyone was moving so fast; it was making me dizzy. I snapped out of it when I heard my name being called. 

"Henry!" Vincenzo called out, it was rare of him to use my name, he grabbed me gently by the hand and led me away from the fast-moving people to a private area. 

"When is my new medication coming?" I asked him not wanting to have another episode 

"Tomorrow-" I cut him off before he can say anything else

"TOMORROW?! I don't know if I could wait that long, it's only 11 in the morning" I didn't even notice the frost coming out of me and covering the chair I was sitting on and some of the wall behind me until Vincenzo said something "I could barely get out of bed this morning, can't we get it sooner?" 

"I'm afraid not, please calm down Henry" he said kneeling in front of me grabbing my hands

"I'm tired" I whisper

"I know, I know. Come on, let's get you something to eat" he gently pulled me up leading me to the table, no one else was here so it's safe to assume they already ate. I'm glad, I don't want anyone seeing me like this. It's embarrassing. Vincenzo says I have nothing to be ashamed of, but he doesn't know exactly how I'm feeling. 

He piles my plate with food and gives me my old medication, I take them and it's not the same as before. Which is obviously why I need new ones. Pushing those thoughts away I start eating and start thinking about my family. I'm excited to see Nikky today, I just hope he doesn't ask to many questions about what's going on with me. 

~Niklaus P.O.V~ 

I walk out of the box that held my body and watched as the body I was using fell to the ground after calling out the doppelganger's name thinking that Katherina was her. He's going to have a major headache when he awakes. I look over at Katherina and see that she's looking at me with fear in her eyes, I smirk. I would love nothing more than to torture her some more, but I have more important things to do. 

My little brother. 

Elijah said that it was important, he didn't go into details, but by his tone, I could tell that it was urgent. 

I'm coming...

~time skip~ ~Henry's P.O.V~

I headed down to the basement, into the room where the orb was. It helped me last time, so maybe it will help me this time. It's small, green mixed in with black and red, and crackling with sparks of power. Taking a deep breathe I move towards it, and it seemed to shine more brightly around me. I grab it in my hand, and I push my powers that was at the surface wanting to burst out into it. It grew in size, not by a lot but not by a little either. On the bright side I did feel better, like my power wasn't about to rip out of me and kill everything in its path. But it wasn't just my magic I put into it, my magic is based on my emotions, so whatever I was feeling at the moment also went into it. This depressed feeling, my unhappiness, my tiredness. And it worked. But I knew it wasn't a permanent fix, I needed those pills. 

(The bolded words are important, remember them. Especially that orb.) 

~Elijah's P.O.V~ 

After going out and handling some business, I go back to the mansion to wait on Niklaus and check on Henry. When I enter the house I feel a burst of power, but as soon as it came it went. I vamp to where it came from and saw Henry coming out of a room that had green light coming from inside. He didn't look surprised to see me though.

"What's in there?" I asked stuffing my hands into my pocket, leaning against the wall 

"Nothing for you to worry about" he said nonchalantly, I raised a brow at him 

"Niklaus should be here any minute, come" I said taking a handout my pocket and extending it towards him, he takes my hand, and we head upstairs, Henry headed to the kitchen to get a drink while I waited for Niklaus, just then there was a knock on the door. It's him. Heading to the door I open it, and there in all his glory was Niklaus, standing there with a smirk on his face that I just wanted to smack off (he's upset about his siblings).

"Niklaus" I greet him, and he steps inside 

"Elijah, how are you brother?" he says with a smug tone that I don't acknowledge 

"Henrys in the kitchen" I said walking away knowing he'll follow me, we enter the kitchen to see Henry and some maids, they seemed to be making smoothies and Henry had a smile on his face as they laughed together 

"Henrik" Niklaus called out knowing damn well his name is Henry now, not much of a difference but still, Henry looked up and his smile got even wider seeing Niklaus 

"Nikky!!!" 

Word count: 1234

I would be working on a chapter of 'Klaus Mikaelson son; Cyrus Mikaelson' next

After that I'm going to work on a chapter of 'Hadrian Potter; Master of everything' 

Then back to this, but it's going to be a Damon and Enzo chapter, just about them ;)

The chapter will be titled 'love in the air' (Hint, Hint) 

~~~~~~

The ONLY character I own is Henry James 

TVD does NOT belong to me 

Til next time....