I hate scientist

~~~~~~~~~ Henry's P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~

Vincenzo woke me up early so we can arrive on time, it's only a few hours away so I can get some rest in the car if needed. I was pretty well rested by the time we arrived, and I was in awe, there was teenagers on campus sitting around and doing their own things. We reach the entrance and I see our tour guide.

"Hello, you must be Henry and Vincenzo" she shakes both of our hands "my name is Dianne Freeman let's get started on the tour" she shows us around campus and then we head inside to see the different classrooms and she tells us about the clubs and ...

"Hello, you must be Henry and Vincenzo" she shakes both of our hands "my name is Dianne Freeman let's get started on the tour" she shows us around campus and then we head inside to see the different classrooms and she tells us about the clubs and extra credits you can get.

"Here on your file, it say's you already finished college, but since your so young are you thinking of coming back?" She said kind of shocked and in awe at the same time.

"Yea but I think I'm going to go back to high school first and when I'm done with that I'll go to college, and I'm thinking here it seems like a pretty good place" I said exited to try new schools and what they have to offer me.

"Great I'm glad you find this school to your liking" she smiled and continued to walk as we followed; we were pretty much done now so I guess were heading back but as we were walking, I heard a shout coming from a locked room.

"Hey, I'm going to use the restroom real quick, you guys can go ill catch up" I said wanting to find the source of the voice, "alright come on" she said walking away with Vincenzo "be careful young master" I nodded to him and went on my way to find the source.

It hade a code and a lock on the door so I use a quick spell and it opens quietly. I walk in and it looks like a bunch of cells down here empty and old. I hear a grunt coming from the next cell I go and see a man who barely looks like he's in his twenties on the ground in pain.

I quickly open the cell and go to him, "hey are you okay? I'm going to help it's going to be fine" he looks at me and gives me a confused look, I use a cutting spell to slit my wrist and put it in his mouth so he can feed on me. He quickly does and heals I had to pull away so he wouldn't drain me. 

"Who are you?" he asked me in a slightly raspy voice still confused 

"My name is Henry what's yours?" I ask wanting to know who I was saving

"Lorenzo St. John but my friends call me Enzo" he gave me a little smile and laid his head down on my lap

"Well Enzo, can I call you that? I'm going to get you out of here okay, no one will find you where we'll go" I said hopeful I get to make a new friend

"Yes, you can call me Enzo I'm grateful for all your doing for me ill repay you in anyway I can" he said truthfully

"Don't worry about it you don't owe me anything I just want to help" I sit him up and cast a spell on him so the sun wont hurt him seeing as I don't have a daylight ring on me.

"Come on, I cast a spell so you wont burn in the sun and I can make sure no one sees you okay"

"Your a witch?" he asked in awe