7

You ended up waking up again at around 3:30 in the afternoon,

Walking downstirs there was  yelling,

You walked into the room where the noise was coming from.

When getting inside you seen that Ran guy ruffling Rindou's hair as Rindou shouted in response.

"RAN GET OF ME" he yelled trying to push Ran away.

The others was just sat chatting until Mikey told everyone to be quiet.

"Today...I want everyone to dress atleast presentable..Ehm Sanzu," Mikey anounced suddenly being serious,

"also Hajime sort an outfit out for Y/n-chan" He smiled.

You just stood at the door wondering what the fuck you just walked in on.

Kokonoi aproached you,

"C'mon" He hummed as he walked out of the living room and into another room.

You followed after him and entered the room,

There was all sorts of fabrics scattered across the room, all colours and all types imaginable.

"Takashi where are you?" Kokonoi asked while looking under all the peices of fabric.

Takashi?-you wondered

Out of nowhere Mitsuya began speaking as he removed Fabrics from infront of his desk where he was sat.

"Yes?" he asked

"Mikey wants a dress for L/n" Kokonoi informed,

"really?!" Mitsuya practically jumped from his chair as a smile plastered his face,

You watched as his eyes gleamed.

Mitsuya grabbed your arm and pulled you to a part in the room that had no mess,

Kokonoi just left,

"Y/n, Im glad i get the chance to have a propper conversation with you" He said.

You just smiled,

He got a measuring tape and began measuring you,

He was  doing your shoulder measurement when his hand slipped down to your chest, Blush covered your face.

A few seconds passed as he removed his hand,

"Im so sorry, really, I just....." His face turned into a bright shade of red, "nothing..I just nothing. yeah!" he said calming down the blush on his face somehow.

After the blush on your face faded you just giggled slightly trying not to make it uncomfortable, which suprisingly worked.

Mitsuya continued measuring you while he told you stories about when he was younger,

After a while you left so he could make the dress, going into the kitchen to make lunch.

You seen Mikey resting his head on the island counter as he softly snored.

cute- you thought.

You began cooking when Mikey woke up.

"Y/n?"

You just hummed and continued stiring the noodles.

"You can cook?" He asked as he ran upto you and looked over your shoulder.

"yeah..."

"what you making?"

He stood beside you and looked at what you was cooking,