11

Sitting on the swings we both silenced, a comforting silence.

With Kakucho I felt the most comfortable, maybe that's because out of the guys he's the most polite or maybe it's because he seems like a little brother to me, regurdless I enjoy his company.

That made me think for a second...just how old was he?

"Kakucho..how old are you?" I asked, my thoughts aloud.

His gaze met mine as he paused for a second

"27"

My jaw dropped as I hopped off the swing,

"27?! No way! I thought you was way younger like 20!" I ranted, only making him chuckle.

"I'm truly flattered Y/n but to be fair you look younger than 24, in all honesty I thought you was around 20 aswell"

How could someone so adorable be that old
Kakuchos one lucky person I thought, sitting back on my swing.

We both went on about random stuff before it started raining.

"Tsk..it was meant to be sunny" he complained, getting off the swing, holding his hand out for me, which I greatfully took, getting off aswell.

"Did you bring your phone?" He asked

I shook my head, nope we literally got kicked out how could I.

A sigh left his lips as he handed me his phone, linking arms with me again as we walked back to the car.

"Find something we can do, outta the rain"

I just nodded before looking to see if anything was happening.

There was practically nothing going on. I continued searching before coming across a drive in movie, like them old American ones, my eyes sparkling as I shoved the phone in Kakucho's face.

"Can we go?? Do you wanna go??" I asked

I received a small nod as we got to the car, getting in he took the phone and started following the directions to the place.

We was driving for like an hour before we got there, driving past the stands and getting popcorn and drinks. Finally reaching the parking space, we sat in the car as the movie began.
The movie was a rom-com,

Me and Kakucho sat, eating the popcorn and watching the movie.
Half way through when there was ads he picked up his phone and started taking pictures, both pulling silly faces aswell as taking pics of the popcorn and movie.

Eventually the movie finished and we both agreed it was time to head back.

I grew tired, leaning my head on the window and before I knew it I was asleep.

When Kakucho got back.
His pov:

I pulled up to the driveway, parking my car, turning to tell y/n we was back, only to realise she was in deep sleep.

"Y/n" I parted her shoulder softly, not wanting to wake her up alarmingly.

No response,

"Y/nn" I began shaking her arm slightly, only making her groan and moving so I couldn't touch her shoulder.

A sigh left my lips as I gave In to not wanting to alarm her,

I tickled her sides, making her jolt up, grabbing my hands, an annoyed look on her face.

"Y/n it's just me relax-"

"O-oh..sorry" she mumbled, letting go of my hands before sitting up.

"We're back.." I said getting out of my side, going to hers and opening the door, helping her out of the car.

We both walked up to the house and inside,   Y/n still half asleep as she made her way upstairs, dragging herself along the railing. Making me laugh slightly.

Now we're is Mikey, he needs to explain why I missed out on my pasta

My lips in a slight pout remembering the pasta I couldn't eat.

I made my way to boss' office before walking in, him sat at his desk like usual.

"Boss, what happened for Y/n to dismissed from the house"

Mikey just tapped his hands on his desk, his face dark with zero energy, no happiness in his eyes or anything, just a blank surface.

"Shinichiro sent someone..someone Y/n didn't need to know." He answered blandly

"Who?"

"Takeomi, to be honest I was surprised he's still alive that old prick."

My lips parted as my eyes widened at the mention of him.

"Him and Sanzu were at eachothers throats, Ran got caught in the cross fire and his knee cap got blew, he's getting it checked though."

"What the fuck.."

I left Mikey's office going to check in the doctors room for Ran.

MIKEYS POV:

My fingers tapped against my oak desk as Kakucho left the office,  I quickly pulled the letter out of my drawer continuing to read it.

The letter:

My dear Manjiro,

My body filled with anger at just that, fucking bastard trying to be polite.

As you know, I sent wakasa to visit you.
You should be expecting another guest aswell.
Confusing? Questioning why?

No need, it's a mere preparation for my visit to come.
I'll stop by for a few days, try not to hide anything from me.

My chest tightened..it's like he knew already about Y/n and that scared me.

Prepare a room for my stay since I'll be in your company for a few days.
It will not end well with lies so make sure to be honest with whatever I ask.

Kind regards Shinichiro.

My head began to hurt, how could I protect Y/n without him seeing her..

A sigh escaped my lips as I ran my hand through my hair, standing up from my chair, going to the fire place.

I ripped the letter into pieces before throwing it into the fire, a glare in my eyes as I watched the paper flicker in the fire, the fire rising with the fuel the paper gave.

The next day, Y/n's POV:

A loud bang woke me up, the noise coming from outside my door.
Getting up, annoyed from the abrupt noise, opening the door,  Ran stood holding his leg, a vase broken on the floor, the pottery shattered on the floor in a million of bits.

"Ahh..did I wake you up love?.. sorry about that" Ran said, rubbing the back of his neck, a look of sympathy in his eyes for some reason.

I shook my head a little "no..I was already awake, just checking what the noise was" I half lied.

A smile formed on his lips as he nodded.

My eyes glanced over his body, noticing his limp leg. My brow raised as I looked back up at him.

"Oh.....umm, I slipped and fucked my knee up" Ran said, looking down at his leg aswell.

"You sure? You don't seem like the type to just slip."

A bubbly chuckle erupted from him,
"Positive dear"

I just hummed in response.

"Well Im going to take my leave..I'll clean the mess up, go back to sleep for a bit and it'll be done for when your awake" He smiled.

"It's fine-"

"No it's my fault, I'd rather clean it."

I just nodded realising I had no option but to just agree, going back into my room and going to sleep again.