8

AT THE CLUB:

You was sat at the bar with Ran drinking your drink.

"So your the one who calls my brother a jellyfish" Ran chuckled

You just nodded and sipped your drink.

The rest of the group was at a round table getting high,

"c'mon or they might not be able to get back to the mansion" Ran laughed.

You both walked over to the table.

Ran started taking the glasses off of them but Sanzu wasn't letting go and it ended up all over Ran.

Ran left to go clean himself up as you took a seat.

"Damn guess we got lucky huh" Baji said to the group

"Try the drink" Draken said as he handed you the bottle of alchohol they was drinking.

"no im fine" you tried pushing the bottle away,

Rindou grabbed the bottle and drank from it,

He held your cheeks and stared into your eyes for a second.

You looked right back into his ocean orbs. Then you felt his lips press against yours,

The warm alchohol flooded into your mouth,

Rindou pulled away as you swollowed the bitterly sweet liquid.

"Damn...I left for 2 minutes and ya'll be makinging out.."Ran said as he sat beside draken.

You felt your cheeks burn up as Rindou just smirked.

"anywayyy....Who wants to fuck?" Sanzu asked while drinking more from the bottle.

"Sanzu shut the fuck up you not fucking none" Mitsuya  said

Sanzu just pouted.

It was now like midnight and you all decided to go back, Ran drove since none else could,

Once you all arrived back:

Everyone went to there rooms and so did you,

You was to tired to change so you just layed on the bed.

Before you could close your eyes you heard  soft knocking on your door,

"come in!" you yelled, to tired to move from your bed.

The door opened and Rindou stood from behind it,

"hey Y/n...."He scratched his nape,

"Yeah?"

You sat up and looked at him,

He walked over to your bed and sat beside you.

"can you like help me?" He asked,

"yeah but with what?" you questioned

He held one of your hand and looked at it, a smile crept on his face.

"Mm..you don't have to help but-"

"wait like sex?" You cut him off.

Blush covered his face as he played with your hand that he was holding.

"Im not going to force you"

"your just drunk you don't know what your saying" you said

"Mm I may be drunk but I know what im saying" He sighed

You just sat there looking at him as he looked right back at you.

For a few seconds a soothing silence filled the air until he placed his soft lips onto your's.

He placed his hand on your neck, Deepening the kiss, bitting your lip slightly making your lips part, he entered his tongue.

You pulled away from the kiss to catch some breath, a trail of saliva connected the two of you. Until you wiped your sore lip.

He pulled you onto his lap and kissed you again, in which you returned the kiss.

As the kiss  continued he untied the top part of your dress making the whole thing loose on you.

The dress slid down to your hips.

Embarrassment quickly took over you making your face look like a ripe tomato.

You pulled away from the kiss and tried pulling the dress back on properly but Rindou was seated on one of the sleeves.

"Damn.." Rindou whispered to himself but you heard it,

His eyes went straight to your uncovered tits,  (listen....Im not saying breats okay bc we ain't some damn chiken.)

You felt something hard in between your legs,

You looked to see if anything was there while doing so your hand layed on Rindou's bulge,

You soon realised what the feeling between your legs was, and decided to mess with Rindou by stroking your hand across as if you had 'no clue' on what you was doing.

Rindou kept moving his hips upwards, trying to get as much friction as he could, which only made you continue.

Around 2 minutes passed and Rindou had enough of you messing with him.

He picked you up off his lap and sat you at the edge of the bed, He kneeled down between your legs  and removed your lingerie.
(don't even fucking ask okay my mind js shut down)

He inserted his ring finger into your clit whithout warning making you gasp. His thumb rubbed the outside of your slit as he added another finger into you. A soft moan escaped your lips as he pumped his fingers fast inside of you, his long fingers curled slightly and hit your G spot making you moan again. Before long  you felt a tight knot in your belly aswell as a burning fire, Rindou noticed you become tighter around his fingers so he continued at his fast pace, which made you reach the edge. You came onto his fingers but he continued at his pace for a few more minutes. He pulled out his fingers that were now covered in your juices, he cleaned of his fingers and kissed you making you taste your own juices.

"Y/n is Rindou in here?!" you heard someone yell from behind your door

You turned to face Rindou only to see his face between your legs. You felt his tongue glide across your clit as you tried answering the person at the door,

"n-Mmm"

"Y/n you okay?!" the person shouted

"im fin- ahh" you was cut off when Rindou started playing with you

"WHAT??" whoever was at your door clearly didn't have anything else to do as they continued asking.

Rindou picked you up and placed you in the middle of the bed, he removed his trousers and shorts, revealing his hardend self. As he hovered over you, the person continued asking the same thing.

"Is Rindou here?!" they repeated

You was just about to answer when Rindou slammed himself into you making you let out a loud moan.

"Wait are you getting...OW SORRY I'll BE LEAVING" the person from behind your door screamed as you heard running.

Rindou continued slamming himself into you making you whince aswell as moan. Eventually he stopped and flipped over so you was ontop of him. He thrusted  into you, your head shot back with each sharp thrust. as he continued what he was doing. After a bit you  felt that familiar knot in your belly you felt a warm liquid shoot inside you as you soon came aswell.

Rindou pulled out of you and held you in his arms, you both layed down and cuddled as sleep took over you both