17

Kakucho's POV

Here I was at the bar, drinking my night away with Rindou and Sanzu like our new nightly routine that was made since Y/N had been gone.

My head was spinning, my throat burned with each sip I took but I didn't care.

I wasn't a drinker, not even a beer sorta guy yet here I am, wasted at a club to push everything out of my mind.
Although it never helped since I'd just end up hallucinating that Y/n was back..which was very embarrassing the next day.

"Look at us, lookin like total nut jobs" Sanzu said, his words slurred as he laughed like a maniac.

Rindou stayed silent, chugging down whatever liquor it was he had.

My eyes drifted off over the crowd of people that were partying under the red led lights that were the only lighting in this blacked-out club.
But my eyes focused on a much taller figure, although the red lighting aswell as my drunken gaze didn't make it perfect to see the man, the bright strip in his slick back hair was enough for me to figure out who he was.

I got up from the bar stool, making my way through the crowd, pushing past whoever blocked the way.

And there I stood, directly behind the much older and taller male who was standing. However now he was flat on the floor while I dusted off my knuckles.

The clubs liveliness died down and I felt everyone's eyes upon me.

I stood staring down at the man, my foot against his back as my vision grew blurry.

I thought I'd pass out myself if it wasn't for Sanzu and Rindou grabbing onto me.

"Kakucho the fuck are you thinking?!" the younger Haitani shouted, kneeling down to help the man up but I kept my foot firm on his back.

Sanzu grabbed my arms from behind me and started dragging me over to a near by booth which should have been a struggle but I was lightweight and wobbly right now so i wasn't even like a bag of flour.

"Takeomi..fucking bastard" was all I could mutter as my eyes stayed glued on the wavy Rindou I was seeing.

Sanzu clicked his tongue, letting go of me,

"The fuck you on about"

I tipped my head into the direction of the man on the floor.

And with that Sanzu had made his way over to Rindou, leaving me to watch from the little distance.

The people partying had already went back to their fun by now, just avoiding the area where the three of the other men where.

But before anything else could happen I was already asleep, my head resting against the small table that was Infront of me.

The next day:

I woke up, my head was aching as my vision steadied. Taking in where I was

I was on a concrete floor, my hands binded behind my back.

Where was Sanzu or Rindou?? I looked around the room but nothing was there other than a huge metal door..well that's what I had thought untily gaze landed on a body that was huddled up in a very oversized jumper laying in one of the corners of this jail built room.

I was hesitant to speak for a moment, staring at the person's back against the rough floor.

Clearing my throat with a cough trying to get their attention.

Their body jolted at the sound, sitting up and spinning around to face me

In those few seconds I felt as if my heart had stopped, my breathing caught in my breath while my eyes stayed wide.

"K..kaku?" She mumbled, standing up with a wobble and slowly making her way towards me but I stayed focus on the limp of her leg with each slow step she took.

Her eyes were watery but a wide smile was on her lips.

"Y/n sit down" I said, trying to reach my arm for her but groaning when the pain of the cuffs stopped my actions.

She quickly obeyed, sitting right Infront of me, her hands hesitated for a second before grabbing onto my shoulders and moving herself closer towards me to hug me.
I felt a heat spread across my cheeks, I rested my head on hers to keep her close.

Was this a dream? Is Y/n really here, alive and hugging me?

"Kakucho..your lip"

What was it she said? I didn't even hear her words properly. I was far to focused on seeing her and being close with her to care at the moment

Our reunion was cut short when the door was open and in stepped Wakasa who held a bottle of water in his hands.

All the happiness in my body slipped away when his eyes fell to me and Y/n a mischievous smirk on his lips.

"My my princess, I never would have thought blind guys were your type" he snickered, walking over to us, his hand reaching out and running through Y/ns hair.

A sudden anger surged through my veins, I glanced back at Y/N and her face was blank now.

"Get off her" I hissed out through gritted teeth

"I don't think I want to though" wakasa shrugged, his hands slipping to the back of her neck "she's such A good girl, didn't you know?"

My brow arched at his words, my eyes flicking back and forth of the two but I shook my head, no way Y/N would allow anything like that..right?

Y/N shuddered against the hug as her arms dropped from our embrace making me even more confused.

"Tell him Y/N" I felt the smirk in his voice "tell your little boyfriend about how much we shared love"

This time it was Y/N who shook her head, tears beaded down her cheeks "that's not true..nothing happened between us..any of us" she silently began to cry.

Wakasa clicked his tongue, dropping the water bottle to the floor and turning away
"Your no fun princess"
He said before leaving again