10

~.~

"You think shin's gonna visit?" Baji asked, his attention on wakasa as he left.

"Dunno" Draken shrugged

"Me and kaz gotta apologize to him, so hopefuly he comes over" Baji mumbled, looking over at Kazutora who just nodded.

"Who's this shin?" I asked sitting beside Draken on the couch.

I looked over at Mikey, expecting him to answer but his face was blank as he stared at the wall clearly avoiding the conversation.

"Shinichiro..my older brother" Mikey finally answered after Draken nudged him, Mikey's voice holding no emotion Making me wonder if the two were close.

The room went silent an uncomforting silent, for a while. Until Mikey walked out the room, the doors slamming behind him. Draken and Sanzu followed after leaving me with Baji,  Kazutora and Rindou.

"Shin and Mikey have a confusing bond but they're mostly on good terms." Baji explained, noticing I was wondering about the two.

A small sigh left my lips as I nodded

"Lies" Rindou huffed getting up from the arm chair he sat in

My gaze went to Rindou, curious to what he meant

"Haitani it's not your story to tell" Kazutora bit back stopping Rindou before he could even start.

My eyes darted to Kazutora now

"Still, lying ain't going to help cover shit up for when he does come and you know Shinichiro hates lies.. especially about him" Rindou argued back before leaving the room.

'great. Now I'm more confused then when I was at the start' I thought to myself.

"Well me and kaz gotta be off. Mikey wants us to do something for him" Baji smiled as he walked away, Kazutora staying behind waiting for Baji to leave.

"Y/n..you know if Shinichiro does come..stay out of his sight" Kazutora whispered making sure no one but I could hear even though it was just the two of us. He stood up before waving, a toothy grin on his face as he left.

"What the..this Shinichiro clearly has something seriously bad about him" I thought while picking up a book that was left on the coffe table.

Later on- 17:30

I sat at the kitchen counter, reading the book I picked up from earlier while eating some pasta I made.

The book was about 2 teens who were restricted from seeing eachother, yet made sure they wouldn't go a day without interacting with the other. The female was brutally murdered after being caught sneaking out while the boy was being tortured For allowing the girl to be killed.

Too ingrosed in the book I ignored my surroundings, not realising someone had been sat beside me for the past 10 minutes.

"Y/n?" A  voice asked making me turn to see who it was.

A small smile formed on my lips as I realised it was Kakucho

"Yeah?"

He looked away from my gaze, his cheeks tinted pink.

"Can you...make me some pasta" he mumbled, looking embarrassed making me giggle a little

"You can have mine if you want" I said pushing my pasta Infront of him but he just shook his head

"No it's yours..I don't wanna eat your food, you probably haven't even ate properly today" he explained making me laugh more

"It's fine just take mine, I'm not hungry" I reassured him.

His cheeks grew redder by the second after he mumbled a quiet thankyou.

I continued reading, enjoying the soothing silence between us as well as his company.

And ofcourse, that silence was shortly lived as Mikey walked into the kitchen. His happy energetic self not evident though, making me and Kakucho glance at eachother before back at Mikey.

"Kakucho. I want you to take Y/n out for a few hours" Mikey said not letting either of us speak as he walked away.

"What the fucks up with him?" I asked turning to Kakucho

"I think it's because of wakasa's visit from earlier"

We both got up from our seats, Kakucho pouting slightly as he looked down at the pasta he couldn't even begin to eat, before turning and walking with me out of the kitchen.

We walked out the mansion and walked over to a black Audi R8 V10, Kakucho opened the passenger door for me as I got in, him following but on the drivers side.

"Kaku..Is Shinichiro close with Mikey?" I asked as he began pulling out of the driveway

He opened his mouth to talk but closed it quickly, clearly having something to say but not wanting to say it.

"Kakucho."

He let out a sigh before speaking
"There bonds not very..strong they haven't spoke since.." his words trailed off not wanting to finish his sentence as he drove onto the main road.

"Since??"

"Izana died" he mumbled

"Who's that?"

His hands tightened on the steering wheel,
"A very close friend of mine..who happened to be Mikey's adoptive brother" Kakucho explained before going silent.

"Oh.." was all I could utter out

I noticed his hand slipping to the back seat, as he grabbed his phone, opening and going to his gallery. He continued driving while looking for whatever it was.

A few minutes later he handed me the phone, showing me a picture of a Boy, his hair white while his eyes were a lilac shade yet his skin was a nicely tanned brown.

(Pretend it's coloured)

Kakucho let out a small laugh before speaking again.
"Ya know..if he was here right now most of the guys back there wouldn't be. The story behind that pictures funny too. It was took by suprise but he was happy since he got to beat some guy up"

A shiver ran down my spine at his words, how the hell could he say that and laugh??

"I'm guessing you were both pretty close"

He nodded "we was like brothers, I looked up to him" he mumbled.

I grew silent, not knowing what to say. How the heck is Kakucho so calm and respectful when he idolized someone like Izana.

He finally stopped the car, pulling up at a park before getting out, walking over to my side to open the door.

"Thankyou.."

He smiled softly as he took my arm in his and began walking to the swings.

.

.

.

Sorry for the wait😔