12

Days passed by and I haven't really seen the guys at all, apart from in the halls but even then it's like we don't exsist in the same house.

I layed on the couch in the library, reading a book. Which was basically my new routine after finding the library the house had. To be honest it was my favourite place out of the rooms, hardly anyone was there so it was like my own little area that no one went in.

Music played from my speaker on low volume while I read.

The house quiet. No one shouting, no one breaking something, no noise at all.

I hated it.

Continuing to read,

I don't even know how many hours had passed but my reading was cut as a loud Knock was heard all the way from the main door. The knock was heard again..clearly no answer since a third time came around.
Walking out of the library, I went to the stairs, that showed at the entrance to the house.

Before a fourth knock was made Baji had already opened the door, not noticing me stood on the stairs to watch.

The moment the front door had opened the sound of rain shattered throughout the house.
On the outside of the door stood a hooded figure, who I couldn't see, due to being on higher ground but Baji seemed to know them since he stood to the side allowing the person to enter the house.

Baji removed the man's jacket, revealing him.

His black hair wet from the rain, he wore a plain black top and grey sweats.

He was sorta...cute I thought, but realised he had already noticed me since he was now staring straight up at me making me gulp and look away.

Baji not noticing me however tugged on the man's arm and led him into the living room.

Before I could turn around and go back to the library, Mikey was making his way down from his office, noticing me and pulling me along with him.

"Y/n before we enter I want you to simply listen to me. If you're asked something answer with yes or no, no more no less. If not answer simple and short," Mikey said as we approached the living room door, not letting me reply as he had already walked in, to sit down.

The guy from outside sat across from Mikey, a smile on his lips as Mikey seated himself, he then ran his eyes over to me who stood at the door, unsure whether or not to sit down too.

"And who is this?" The man asked, a raised brow as he looked me up and down

"Actually I don't care, take a seat" he said pointing to were Mikey was sitting.

Rude much, and I was about to start liking him too I thought, walking over to sit beside Mikey.

"Manji-" the man was cut off by Mikey

"Manjiro died, it's Mikey."

The man just chuckled before nodding
"Alright my little..Manjiro" he said, the name rolling from his tongue as he spoke, clearly trying to annoy Mikey.

The man slouched back against the couch, raising his hips to manspread as his gaze fell to me. The soft look he had before, vanished in seconds.

"Shinichiro" he said, breaking the silence.
"The names Shinichiro"

I gasped inside..this was Mikey's brother??
His brow raised again as he expected me to speak, a small cough leaving my throat before I did.

"Y/n"

"Y/n..Y/ns a nice name" he smiled, though it didn't look genuine.

"Thank-"

"She knows, now explain why you're here" Mikey said, cutting me off.