14

Cold.

So cold.

I don't even know what day or time it is, all I know is I just woke up in some sort of prison.
The floor cold concrete, the walls a plain grey, no window nor bed, just a blanket that I had wrapped tightly around me.

Although there was a door I could try and open..I doubt there'd be any chance it was unlocked but even so, my body was too weak to move across the room.

I sat on the floor, my back against the wall as I just stared into the wall across me.

God knows how long I had been sat like that because before I knew it I was already asleep again.

"Y/n" a tap on my arm,

"Y/n please wake up" my arm was now being shook.

"Y/n!-"

My eyes shot open, looking directly at wakasa who was squatted Infront of me,

"Finally..I thought you'd never wake up" he said, letting out a relieved sigh.

"Why should you care?"

"Why shouldn't I?"

I rolled my eyes, already growing annoyed by his presence

"But..you need to eat something" his voice holding a form of sympathy, though I didn't need that from him of all people right now.

"Where am I?"

"Simple. A cabin house" he smiled, as if it was something to be happy about.

"Why"

"That..is not what I can answer, sweet. I'm just following Shins orders" he shrugged

Shin..so he planned this? But why? Was all I could think

"Y/n please eat"

"Eat what?" I asked, my eyes locking with his

He slid a plate towards me, hitting my knee with it,

I looked down at the food and back up at him again.

Does he think I'm dumb? He literally kidnapped me and is expecting me to trust his food?

"I'm not hungry"

"Then I guess you'll die starved" he said, getting up and making his way to the door.

"Waka..you must know something of why I'm here" I said, my words making him come to a halt.

"Eat and we'll talk" he said, turning back around to face me, before sitting against the door.

Although I don't trust the food, hunger aswell as my need to know why I'm here took over me as I began eating the food.

The food, clearly not having poison in was actually really nice for 'prison' food.

"So now why I'm here" I said, awaiting his response

He hummed before speaking
"All I know is.. Shinichiro has past with your parents..who are not around because of whatever. Mikey also having something to do with the passing of your mother" he paused for a second before continuing,
"Your father being in a form of debt to mikey, while Mikey is in a life dept to izana..but him being gone that life debt it to Shinichiro and just so happens you came around"

My eyes widend, my heart pulling from my chest at the mention of my mother.

"I'm still confused"

"Me too in all honesty but shin said what he said" he shrugged
"He should be back in a while, he'll probably explain then"
Wakasa said before finally leaving the room.

I heard the door lock but I was too lost in thought to care.

How have I been involved in a game of life roulette..

I just sighed, pushing my thoughts away as I rested my head on the floor, having nothing other to do then sleep, I done just that.

Hours past when I was awoken by the sound of the door unlocking.
Too motionless, I stayed how I was staring at the door for whoever to enter.

Shinichiro.

"My my..has waka not been treating you right?" He asked walking over to me before kneeling beside me, his index finger rubbing against my cheek.

Ignoring his words, I waited for him to speak again.

"Talkative are we? Alright..well I guess you deserve answers, no?"

Before I could answer be spoke again

"I've been told waka has already gave you the ground idea of why your here..but let me properly explain." He said, sitting down and crossing his legs, lifting my head from the floor.

I tried moving away from his touch but he refused, placing my head on his lap as his hands ran through my hair.

"Izana..a brother of mine and manjiros. Not blood, but heart, Mikey had been jelous of the idea I was close with izana, forming a strong hate towards him, it came to the point he offered izana out to a fight. Although originally he planned to get rid of Kakucho to make izana mentally suffer, but izana ended up taking the bullet. From then on Manjiro has been in a life dept to me, for the loss of my brother..but from then, where you come in. Your father was a gambler who just so happened to scam a game in my casino. Therefore he was also in dept to me"

I knew my father was a fucked up man..but gambling had never crossed my mind.

"As for your mother, when you was around 14 Manjiro was probably around 17-18..well those years in his life were not a very enjoyable time to know him since he often went on random killing spree's to cure his boredom.. unfortunately your mother was caught in the street, walking past and she just looked at him making him annoyed."

"Then.. Why'd he want me?" I asked, now curious to the truth.

"Because of guilt. Your father already in dept with me, him killing your mother and the fact your dad also is in dept with him..to be fair it all fits perfectly in place" he gave a sinister smile, showing no Mercy towards how harsh his words were.

"And for me..your a toy to my game. I have you,  your life pays Mikeys dept, aswell as your father's to us both and therefore bringing us happiness"

"That makes no sense!" I shouted, pulling away from his hold and sitting to face him.

"And yet I don't care" he smirked, his hand cupping my face, squeezing my cheeks inwards. Before letting go and leaving my face hurt.

He got up and walked away.

I need to get out..I thought to myself