Chapter Two

Aww poo. No one guessed who George (Shelley), JJ (Hamblett), Jaymi(Hensley) and Josh(Cuthbert) were. WELL they're the Boys from Union J (2012 X Factor Contestants), Look 'em up. They're SUPER TALENTED and GORGEOUS.

CHAPTER 2 IS RIGHT HERE!!!!

****************************************

*Leeyum's POV*

The past three days have been, erm, different? My mum hasn't visited me yet. I wouldn't visit me either. I was a good child, straight A's and everything.

Zayn hasn't been any different, ignoringme thoroughly, but he has made some new friends. As have I. Let's see, a new kid, Josh, I think, is here, then there's Louis, Harry and Niall.

Today we have to do C&S, picking up litter off of the streets. Ughh! You know what makes this even better, I have to work with my cell mate. YAY! Note the sarcasm. We have to stick together.

Obviously he hasn't been the most welcoming. Glaring at me whenever we make eye contact. Maybe he's one of those homophobes who can't accept the fact that he is a homosexual.

Only thing that is helping me though, is the fact that we get to be grouped with two other groups. Maybe I'll get some decent people who will actually want to talk.

"Number 5, Number 15, Number 25!" Caroline yelled out. Zayn and I stepped out side by side. I looked down to see Louis, Harry, Niall, and Josh step out as well. I let out a sigh of relief. "To the left. You've got recycling."

Zayn trudged over to the area she pointed to. I passed him making sure we didn't touch in any way. Louis was trying to put on the bag that you strapped to your body, to hold the collected trash. Harry was laughing at his failed attempts. Niall and Josh were deep in conversation. Lately they've been inseperable.

Twenty minutes later and we were loaded on a blue and white bus, driving to a pit stop on the side of the highway. I had the window seat, as Zayn demanded.

I pressed myself up against the window to keep our distance. I actually agreed with him on that. I don't want any form of contact between the two of us. But occasionally stole glances at him because he had his eyes closed. He had a little stubble along his chin and jawline. Even when he was sleeping he looked like an angel. An angel with the spirit of the devil.

"Turn around," He growled. I did as he said because I didn't want to provoke the sleeping beast. But I couldn't help but notice his cheeks redden a little bit.

***ZAYNIE's POV***

F*CK COMMUNITY F*CKING SERVICE!

I try to stay away from Brown Eyes as much as possible. I already have to wake up to him, and see him right before bed.

When we got on the bus, I told him to sit on the inside, so when it stops I can get off ASAP. As if that'll help, I have to freaking WORK WITH HIM!

When we sat down, I sat back and closed my eyes. Of course, I thought, What else would I see besides those stupid beautiful brown eyes.

Instead, I kept my eyes slightly open so that I'd be able to see just a little bit, but it would still appear as if my eyes were closed. I saw Liam turn and start looking at me with those stupid brown eyes of his. Like can you not?

His eyes roamed over my face. But after a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore,under the scrutiny of his beautiful-- DUDE CHILL.

"Turn around," I said menacingly, even though he was giving me butterflies. Why? I DON'T FREAKING KNOW OKAY? I felt a slight blush begin to creep up on my cheeks, so I snapped my eyes open and focused on the back of the head in front of me.