Chapter Ten

Last Time on "Locked Up Tight"...

...But little did I know that this guy was going to be the one to break me out of that shell. Out of my old goody-goody habits. To turn me into a rebel...

..."Well, what if I wanted us to be everything we could be, in the time we have here?" 

..."Good, well now I can go beat the shit out of him." 

..."That reminds me of what you called me. You remember right? I think it was Chrissybear."

..."Oi! You're the pixie, if anything, you'd be the Twi-lover."

"Hey don't go throwing stones at me because of my sexuality."

**Louis POV**

"Louis?" Chris asks. I just stared at him in shock. I mean I knew he was here, but I didn't think he'd say anything. What am I saying, of course he would say something! He's Chris. "Lou-Lou?"

I go to say something, but Harry interrupts me, "Don't call him that."

"Why not?" Chris asks innocently, as if he doesn't know.

I scoff. "You know good and well I don't like that name."

"Doesn't matter that's your nickname, 'kay babe?"

"No. I'm not your 'babe'." I say. "Don't call me anything other than my name."

Chris steps forward, and Harry moves his hand to my knee. "Aw come on Lou-Lou don't be that way, you know you miss me." 

"No. I don't."

Harry leans forward. "Now leave us alone, before I shove my foot up your ass."

Chris steps back with his hands up, "Alright, but I'm not leaving you alone. I'll win you over, again." Before he leaves, he winks at me and blows a kiss.

Harry bucks at him and he rushes off laughing.

"Harry, I swear, as much as I want you to, you can't pick a fight with him" I run my hand through his curls. "He's a boxing champ, and you'd get hurt." 

"Don't worry about me," he says, "You aren't doing anything without one of us by your side, alright?"

I let out a long exxagerated sigh. "Alright."

**

**Zayn's POV**

"Who's your favorite superhero?" I ask randomly.

"What?" Liam asks looking up from his book.

"Favorite superhero?" I ask again. 

He sets the book down. "Uh, maybe between Captain America and Batman."

"Interesting." I nod. "I pegged you as a Spiderman type of guy."

"What makes you think that?"

"I don't know, you look like it." 

"How do you look- You know what? I don't even..." He says and turns back to his book.

I don't open my book back up, instead I watch Liam as he reads. I've been doing it every few minutes, but only because he's really entertaining to watch.