Chapter Five

I apologize in advance if it's a bit boring, and not updating sooner. Kill me later.

And there just so happens to be no Ziam in the beginning, maybe sorta kinda some at the end. Its mainly Larry/Nosh.

==========================================================

*POV of Sir Harold*

"I want the bottom bunk!" Louis whines as I pick him up bridal style and lift him up onto the top bunk. Its useless, he just keep jumping down.

"Louis! I wanna sleep down!" I argue.

He begins to pout. It is the cutest pout I've ever seen, and girls are always pouting at me trying to look cute. But nobody compares to Lou.

I can't resist his adorable pout anymore."Sure Boo, but-"

Louis throws his arms around me squeezing me in a tight hug. I return it squeezing him just as tight and lean down to whisper in his ear.

"But I'm not sleeping on the top bunk either." I'm not sure but I could have sworn he shivered against me.

I was beginning to enjoy the way we fit together like two pieces of a puzzle, like it was meant to be, when Louis pulls away slightly blushing.

"You don't mind do you?" I ask him and plop down onto the bed. He shakes his head and climbs in next to me.

"Night Hazza." he says facing me.

"Hazza?" I ask.

"Yeah, I had to make up a nickname for you remember?"

"Oh yeah," I yawn, "Night BooBear."

I wake up sometime in the middle of the night to a sleeping Louis. His back towards me rising and falling slowly with each deep breath he takes

I wrap my arm around his waist and pull him closer to me snuggling with his sleeping form. The warmth of his body radiating onto mine. A few seconds later I drift back to sleep thinking about how perfect we feel together.

*Little ol' Nialler's PoV*

"No sisters. Only an older brother." I tell Josh.

He's a really cool lad if I must say so myself. And I do. But there's something about him that makes me feel alive.

Maybe its his eyes. Or it could be that smile of his. I don't know, it could even be his super incredible looks.

If you haven't guessed yet, I'm gay. I haven't told any of the other boys the truth, simply because I'm not ready yet. They all think that I'm as straight as an arrow.

Of course I came out to my parents and brother but not to my friends. Well except for one, my two best friends, my sisters from different misters, Jesy Nelson and Demi Lovato.

Me being closeted is the reason I dye my hair blond, and because Demi wouldn't try it unless I did it with her.. I still do it occasionally when one of the girls bring me hair dye and Paul pretends to confiscate it, but really smuggles it so I can use it. Which reminds me I need a touch up, my roots are showing.

But I'm starting to suspect that Louis knows I am because he gives me that strange "I know" look. Then on top of that he's gay, so his gaydar must be going off.

"Niall?" Josh asks me. I look into his blue eyes. "Can I tell you something?" He shifts nervously where he stands. I just smile and nod. "Well don't hate me but- I don't know how you might feel, and its okay if you don't want me to hang around you guys but-"

"Joshy, calm down. I could never hate you. Like never." And its true, I could never hate my little Joshy.

"Okay good." He pauses and takes a deep breath before he continues, "I'm gay." My eyes widen and my heart leaps in my chest. But shortly after I start laughing at him, one because I don't care. Louis' gay, I'm gay. "Don't laugh at me, that's very rude." he says.