Chapter 2

You're POV

Time skip || next day

I did my stealing as usual today and instead of just stealing some food I steal jewelry too. I tucked my black cape and pulled up my hoodie.

I really wanna steal something big! Something I'll earn so much money for. Like a crown.. by crown I mean the king or queens crown. Oh why are my goals like this.. even if I steal it where would I sell it? I know it's made of pure gold but when I sell it to the jewelry shop they will report the King and Queen.

But maybe I can sell it in the black market.. yeah that's a really good idea. But it would still be impossible to steal it..

All my hopes and dreams lost..... why are these my hopes and dreams anyways I'm so dumb.

I kept walking around and stuff trying to find the perfect steal.

Then I saw The Prince he was just walking around without a guard he usually has people watching him ,soon girls my age crowded him.

I mean who wouldn't? I would too if I only weren't dressed in these rags.

I walked closer to them and heard women whispering.

"They said why the Prince is walking around with no Guards is that he will choose a bride!"

"Really! I need to get my daughter ready!"

"He will go and visit everyone's house! He is going to get engaged at a really young age isn't he? He is 14!"

"Yeah.. but the king just asked him to look for a fiance he will get married when he is 18!"

"Let's hurry fix up our daughters!"

I heard they're conversation and then they both left quickly.

So he is getting a fiance... oh well I'm out the list. I Face palmed myself and watch as people swarm all over the Prince. D:

I just sit by a bench because I can't get through the large crowds. It's not that large but I just don't wanna go through all those people.

After about 5 minutes people are still there introducing themselves all at once. Shucks this is not gonna end fast ain't it.

I look around for some guards and stood up the bench. I have an idea to get him out the crowd.

I'll just make him chase me :) I know it's impossible but I've got an idea.

I fit myself in the massive amounts of lady's with big puffy dresses some are really fat and some are really beautiful. But over all they're skirts is as wide as the castles garden.

I looked at them and they looked at me weirdly while I pass because I was dressed in rags.

And then this girl pushed me to the ground... OUCH seriously!

I stood up and looked at the girl I was indespicably annoyed and hell I'm not even in , half way!

So I just pushed most of them out my way till I was atleast 3 people away from the Prince I tucked my hood and made sure he didn't see my face. I looked at him and I can tell he was pretty uncomfortable,

Let the smart plan commence!

So I Ran behind the Prince took his crown and ran out of the crowd since they gave me a way. I ran to the forest and I can hear him yelling at me so I let the crown fall of my hands. I don't intend him to look at my face. Since I am dressed in such rags.

And then I ran to the beach and to the barn.

I took some heavy breathes because of the running... hopefully the Prince didn't follow me from here..

"Hey! Why did you steal my crown." I heard someone say with a cute accent. And I instantly knew it was the Prince.

I just covered my face with my hood but he took it off. He stood there silently looking at me.

"I should have known.. just another girl looking for attention." He said I was utterly offended with this.

"I don't want your attention! I did it because I saw you looking very uncomfortable with those girls swarming over you! Oh and why would I ever need your attention! I know that you won't even choose a girl like me! So thank you very much!" I shouted at him.

He just looked at me and he arched his eyebrows. Then I heard sounds of people looking for Newt.

"Prince Newt where are you!"

I heard someone say from outside.

"I don't want them to find me.. Please hide me.." he said quietly. I nodded and I hid him behind a huge haystack.

Then knocks where heard from the door.