Chapter 6

Your POV

I kept crying and crying in the beach till I just fell asleep on the sand.

When I woke up I felt myself in a soft comfortable bed. I opened my eyes to see a Boy with brown hair and light brown eyes who was about my age staring at me.

"WHERE AM I!! WHAT WHERE WHERE WHO WHA!!!!! !" I practically screamed really really really really really really loud.

"Calm down princess! Your in a Pirate ship." The boy said . Pirate. ... that sound..

"Why am I here!!" I shouted at him

"No need to shout every time! We just saw you there laying on the beach sand so we just took you." The boy said , then this man wearing a pirates hat came in.

"Oh look she is awake! So son is she giving you a hard time?" The Pirate said

"Yeah she kinda is." The boy said

"YOUR ALL PIRATES!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!! I HATE YOU ALL YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!!!!!!! HEEEEEEELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! " I shouted super loud . Then the pirate covered my mouth.

"She wants to get out son why don't we teach her a lesson?" This guy said and then I bit his hand and he pulled it out.

"Your really Stuborn aren't you? Now your gonna get punished!" The boy said. Then his father pulled me out and made me walk out the cabin to a plank.

"Walk the plank!!!" They all shouted and screamed. I looked over behind me to see an island close by and is a swimmable distance.

I spit on one of the Pirates.

"Hah!! I know how to swim!! And there's an island right there!! HAH!!" I said and happily jumped off.

"In your faces!!" I shouted and they all looked down to me.

"She's a keeper son. But we still need to punish her." I heard that boys father say.

"But dad.. ugh fine.. " the boy said. I sticked my tounge out to the boy and began swimming to the island.

I checked the island I thought it was gonna be big but the island was really small there where no trees at all . I feel like if I stay here any longer the high tides are gonna come in and consume the whole island.

Darn those Pirates got me good. They where still looking at me just watching me. And soon they let the Anchor fall and they stayed there. I sat at the small island for 3 hours.

The boy kept looking at me and he was the only one that was still looking. I looked at him and he just smirked. I felt the high tide rise up and there was water on my feet . And now I'm just standing there shivering because of the cold.

"Hey! You can come back up if yah want princess!!" The boy shouted from across.

"I don't want too!!" I shouted back at him. After 5 minutes in standing on ankle high water it started getting to half my body in 30 minutes.

I really had no choice as much as I hated to I had to swim back to the Huge Ship and they lift me up. It was about night time now and the boy grabbed me sone food to eat and a blanket to Cover my shivering body.

"So what's your name? " He asked me

"Why would I tell you my name huh?" I said very sassyly. He looked at me in the eye and frowned.

"Well I'm Thomas. Nice to meet you. By the way you have to follow my orders or my Dad will literally leave you in an isolated island forever!... okay it's just that easy and I think your really pretty! I like your purple eyes though! Your really diffrent I like it ! "Thomas said

"I won't follow your orders.. I'm not your slave! And don't try giving me compliments." I said

"My Dad gave you to me as a birthday present okay! Your mine now!!" He said and smirked, I admit this Thomas guy is really cute.

"I am no one's possession! " I said

"Hmph that's how you want it ey! DAD!! She wants to be tied on the Sail tonight! !" He shouted.

.. great now I'm tied on a Sail...

" I hate you Thomas.." I told him.

"Look I'm not gonna go and make you do Sexual stuff like my dad. Just tell me your name so we can be friends? And I'll let you out there." He said

"Your people killed my parents... I don't want to be friends with you. " I said

"Well can I make it up to ye? " He said

"Well my name is (y/n)(m/n)(l/n)... " I said and then he took me off the Sails and we sat down on a chair.

What will my life become here??..