Chapter 11

Your POV

I took the book out and smiled at Newt.

"Young Prince and Princess you are called for the Royal Ceremony!" Some one said and it was one of the Maids.

"Looks like we're needed." Newt said and he grabbed my hands and escorted me outside.

We are now at the Center of town I was seated in a Throne with Newt beside me.

"Everybody! Please welcome Princess Teresa Agnes! From the Kingdom of Liana!" The king said everyone cheered I stood up and wave at them. And they cheered even harder.

"Bring out the witch." The Queen said to a man and he nodded.

"As a way of showing your safety Princess. Witches have been reportedly spotted amongst diffrent places of the world and we would like to show you what we do if we find those witches." The king said.

Oh they're gonna do that... then they bring up a small girl. What the Heck! She is like 10. I was utterly shocked how can they acuse this girl to be a witch?

"IM NOT A WITCH PLEASE!! " she shouted

"No please let my daughter go!!" I looked over and saw what looks like the parent of this child.

"PLEASE LET ME GO!!" The girl shouted

"EXILE! EXILE! EXILE!" The crowd shouted

Her head was being tied on a rope then the king sat down.

"Stop please!!" She continued shouting. They were about to finish tieing the knot but I just couldn't help it.

"STOP THIS!" I shouted everyone was silenced and the executes certainly did stop.

"Oh princess Teresa please don't feel pity for the witch." The king said. I looked at Newt who was utterly shocked.

I stood up out my chair and untied the girl from the rope.

"Thank you so much!" She said and ran back to her mother then her mother gave her a tight hug. I looked at the King and Queen who looked so shocked. I looked through the audience seeing Thomas doing hand signs saying Stop. I'm just probably gonna blow my cover.

"You can't. . Just kill people.... specialy a little girl. That girl you all are almost about to kill has so much to live for!" I said

"Unless she is a witch. " the queen said and asked the executioners to take the girl away from her mother.

"NO. Do you have any proof of her doing witchcraft! Or any of those! ! " I shouted at Le queen... probably a bad idea.

"I'm sure she does witchcraft look at her." The queen said

"You can't just prove something because of someone's looks okay!" I said

"You know what you all are doing are really wrong. Sure you are driven by fear.... but you know sometimes fear... makes you do bad things..." I said and smiled at everyone they just clapped at me and I sat back down.

"That was brave of you." Newt told me and gave me a smile I smiled back.

"I know." I said

Then we were back at the Royal castle it was about dinner time when I was called in. I sat at one of the seats of the very long table. And started eating.

"Princess Teresa... might I warn you that what you did back there will not get you in this family at all." The king said, I just kept eating and stuffed so e stake in my mouth.

"Don't do what you just did there.." the queen said.

"Oh you mean stuff some steak in my mouth?" I said sarcastically. Newt burst out laughing almost choking his food. Sonya started giggling. And the maids started giggling too.

"That's it! I no longer want this Lady to Marry our son!" The Queen said.

Oops... okay.. I think I failed... oh gosh why.... NO.. why am I like this!. Sarcasticness made you fail!

"But mother I think she's perfect for me. And plus if we return her to Liana we will start a war." Newt said saving my life.

"Our Son is right.. If we do War will happen. And plus Teresa is a... Uhm. .. Lovely Lady...." The king said. Coughing.

"Thank you for your lovely comments! " I said smiling sarcastically.

"Well let's continue eating dinner everybody !" The king said

"Hey when's me and Newt's wedding by the way?" I asked the king all casually.. The acting as a polite princess ain't working no more really..

"Well it's in a week considering The strongest kingdom Exaltia is Marrying some one from Liana, which are really Rich and Strong Kingdoms apart from the Kingdom of Agrerin the ceremony will be big!" The king stated.

"You know Honey why didn't we just marry Newt to one of The Daughters of the Avigone family of The Kingdom Agrerin. I mean clearly Agrerin is a stronger Kingdom than Liana." The queen said complaining again I just rolled my eyes.

"The Avigone's don't Really have a Daughter ... they don't even have a Son. That's why when they're King dies Some one else will inherit the throne." The king said I didn't really care what they were mumbling about more food for me!.

A/u: hey guys when you read the chapters please read every single word except the authors note no one reads this XD. So if you saw this then congrazzles!