Chapter 12

Your POV

After Dinner~

So after dinner I decided to hang out in the library when Sonya came in.

"What you did back there at Dinner was outstanding Teresa!" Sonya said

"Uh thanks." I said continuously reading the book.

"No one really ever thanks back to Mother and Father! You really add more fun here in the Castle! " Sonya said

"Yep." I said popping the P while reading the book no one can stop me from reading thy book.

"Well bye then, oh! and Brother is waiting for you in the Gardens." Sonya said and left.

Well okay maybe, He is the only one who can stop me from reading a book.

So I went to the Gardens the Gardens where exceptionally beautiful there where beautiful flowers surrounding me and it was just gorgeous.

"Hi Teresa!" Newt said. Ugh this is annoying I don't wanna be called Teresa I wanna be called by my name!

"Hi Newt!" I said and sat down with him.

"Uh I think we should get to know each other you know." He said nervously.

"Oh well... I like reading... erhm.." I cant really say the actual things I do since.. well my mind gets my point. Ugh why do I talk to myself?

"Really I like to read too." Newt said. Well this is good.

"And apparently I like talking to myself." I said with my 'this is embarrassing let's not talk about it look.'

He just giggled and said "Really like what?"

"Well for example me talking to you I'm thinking about how indespicably Gorgeous you ar-" Wait no... He giggled at my statement and just kept looking in my eyes.

"And right now in my head I'm regretting everything I just said. And is it just you or are things getting awkward?" I said OH GOD. Why am I like this. He had this gorgeous smirk playing around his face of how utterly honest I am. He was just observing me.. Ehh. .

Brain: Awkward level 100 percent! Drink the tea! Drink the Tea!

So I drank the tea but I spit it out because it was too hot.

"Oops.. it was to hot he he.... I mean your too ho-" I scold my brain and put the tea down.

(A/n: I was inspired by Princess anna's personality btw. I feel like all of us fangirls have the same awkward hopeful personality as Anna!and of not then I'm sorry if I offended you guys. )

"You know observing you I feel like your not a princess at all." Newt said looking straight to my eyes eye brows furrowed.

"Wha-? What do you mean?" I said nervously am I getting busted? I'm sorry Thomas! Omg. ..

"I mean the way you act. It's not really princess like, and I like it ." He said and smiled at me I breathed with relief this time.

"Thanks.. umm I'm going now to bed." I said

"Wait you don't know where my room is yet." Newt said

Brain: you forgot something (y/n) remember you sleep with him....." my brain whispers to my head. (A/n: all you perverted minds out there...)

Shucks... I blushed deep red at this .. I just followed him around and we stopped at the door to his room.

"Here you can sleep in my room. I'll just sleep downstairs." He said.

"Aww... thanks bye! Sleep well Newt!" I said his face was a tidy bit shocked he must be expecting the answer "but this is your room no ill sleep downstairs" answer. Ha ha NOPE nopedy nope nope.

"Well good night." He said he was about to walk off when my stupid body moved to him and Kissed his cheek.

"Night.." I said and smiled at him. I saw the deep pink blush on his cheeks while he was walking off. So cute.

I went in his room to study everything he has in it. The room was blue with paintings of they're family on the wall. Everything looked really beautiful and his bed was really huge I sat on it and it felt so comfy. I haven't slept in a bed like this in ages! So I just drifted to sleep without changing my dress. The bed was so comfortable and it smelled like him.