Chapter 4

Your POV

So Newt and I where at the castle gates I watched as they opened it up. Oh my.. This is gonna be my first time in the Castle!!

When I stepped In I just felt excitement! My first time inside the castle walls and I looked at they're vast and beautiful garden I looked at the beautiful roses and the beautiful trees. Everything in here looked Majestic! I stopped for a moment to admire the surroundings it was beautiful! Newt then gestured me to follow him and then we past the huge castle doors. I walked in and they had marble floors that where a bit slippery that I feel like I'll trip and then the king and Queen came running down the huge stairs .

"Newt Where have you been!!!!" The Queen said very worried.

"Mum I'm fine... oh and I was wondering if (y/n) could stay here." Newt said.

The king and Queen diverted they're attention to me and looked at me. I didn't look at them I just looked down and bowed. "Your hignesses! " I said and I was still on on bowing position.

"Stand." I heard the king said and I stood up. I looked down avoiding they're Gaze at me. "Why don't you wait in the porch while I talk to our son young lady." The king said and guards escorted me to the garden with a terrace to a chair and table and they brang me some tea.

I looked through the door to see The king Obviously lecturing Newt. I stuck my ear on the door and started listening to what they where saying.

"Son! Where have you been!!! " That sounded like the king.

"Dad this is just my first time out the castle, I've never went out but Right now!" I heard Newt's voice

"But still where we're you the guards couldn't find you!!" I heard the queen talk this time

"I was at the beach." I heard Newt say.

"Son! Do you not know that pirates come to that beach all the time!! This is why this whole Kingdom is far from the beach!! Only the port is there, and being at the port is already such a big risk!! They take anyone ! To be they're slaves!! We mean anyone !!" I heard the king talk.

"Well I didn't get captured right?" I heard Newt say.

"Well let's just get that over with, and Son who is that girl dressed in such horrible rags with you?" I heard the queen say.

Horrible Rags... we'll I'm very sorry that I can't afford good clothes! Because 1 they're over priced 2 I can only afford food because the of the overpricedness of all the dresses I see!! I feel tears almost coming out my eyes but I hold it back.

"Mum she is the girl I want to marry! You said it dosent have to be a princess! So I pick her! " that was obviously Newt.

Marry me? Wow that's really sweet Newt! Oh gosh!..

"Well son you could have pick a decent girl atleast! Not some poor ugly girl that has dirt all over her face. !! "I heard the king say.

Sorry if I'm poor I lost my parents okay!!I feel one tear drop come out my eyes but I hold myself, The king and Queen is seriously... just Close minded! I hope Newt's younger sister is Nicer..

"I think she is perfect Father! Dont judge her like that she has such a kind Heart!" I hear Newt say very sweet things about me.. Gosh he is so sweet.

"You guys are so loud! What are you talking about anyways. " I heard someone else say. A girls voice.. I think it's Princess Sonya.

"We're sorry to disturb you Sonya.. it's because of your brother here.." the king said

"Hmm.. what did he do? Aside from the fact he almost ran away." Sonya said

"he wants to marry a hideous peasant.." I heard the queen. I felt like I was really about to cry... they I got be true

"Surely my brother dosent have such a bad taste right? This girl might be beautiful ." Sonya said . Thank you Sonya for not actually believing your mother for calling me hideous...

"Why don't you go see her unpleasant face.." I heard the king say and I immediately sat back down to my chair and fixed my hair.

I saw princess Sonya coming to the terrace she looked very beautiful with her light blonde hair and wearing such a beautiful dress. She opened the door and I looked at her.

I stood up and said "Your highness." I said then bowed at her as I was curtseying I bumped the tea cup and it fell to the ground. I was so shocked.

"Oops.." I said and I stood back up to catch princess Sonya giggling. I laughed at my gesture I didn't really mind myself being clumsy. I smiled at the princess she was still giggling and then she ran back in.

When she was in I put my ears back on the door to hear.

"Oh my gosh!! She is so clumsy!! The girl dosent even know how to Curtsy properly that she broke the tea cup! " I heard princess Sonya laughing

"Oh and her face!! It's filled with Dirt!! She looks hideous! She's a monster! ! Her face disgusts me!! Oh little brother! Seriously pick someone better atleast!!" She said and I heard her laugh even more..... nope nope not true nopedy nope nope nope yourself Sonya Nope. I'm Beautiful just the way I am!