Episode 1 (New School, New Life)

January 2015

During the school holidays last month, Mina and her family had just moved into her grandmother's house because, they had to help her grandmother to work at her grandmother's cafe. The journey from the city to the house takes 8 hours. On a daily basis, they are always busy packing. After a few weeks, finally the goods and the house were neat and tidy.

"Dad, when did I start school? And where is my new school?" Mina asked her father. "You will start school tomorrow morning." Said her father. That night, she was busy storing all the necessities to study and hoped she made many friends at her new school. Without her realizing it, the clock was showing 12 midnight and Mina immediately fell asleep because she was so tired that she forgot to set the alarm to wake her up.

"Tuk³ .. Mina are you ready to go to a new school"? Asked her mother as she knocked on the door. Mina looked at the clock on her desk which showed 7 o'clock then fell off the bed and kept running towards the bathroom. That morning, she felt that she was very tired and still sleepy because she only washed her face and brushed her teeth. When she arrived at the school, she was surprised because the school area was bigger than the old school.

When Mina and her father search the teacher's room, she sees a female student who is taller than her. The woman just smiled at Mina while waving her hand. When she arrived at her new class, she saw a woman waving at her earlier. But she was a bit different because, she didn't smile like in the teacher's room earlier. "Hi my name is Mina Take, nice to meet you all. Hope we can be good friends." Mina said as she introduced herself to the class

"Mina, teacher has prepared the empty place for you. You will sit next to Souyi." The teacher said to her. "All right, teacher." The reply.