Episode 8 First Night With Souyi🔞

When they got home, the two continued to change clothes. That night, they were both late for bed because they spent time telling stories. "Aren't you sleepy?" Souyi asked. "Not yet. What about you?" Mina asked. "Same." Said Souyi. "Would you like a glass of wine?" Mina asked. "Yes of course but not very much." Said Souyi. "Yeah all right." Answer Mina.

Finally the clock showed 11 p.m. Mina drank until she was drunk. She pushed Souyi on the bed while saying "Souyi, you want to know? When you first left I had a fever for a week because my heart was so hurt at the time. Because my friend is the only one you are." She said to Souyi. "You haven't forgiven me yet?" Souyi asked. Mina then held her hand tightly and said, "you don't understand how I feel about you." "What do you mean?" Souyi asked. Suddenly, Mina kissed Souyi's lips and said "Do you still not understand." Souyi just kept quiet and was very shocked by Mina's actions.

Mina then hugged her tightly and didn’t want to let go of him. And finally, Souyi understands Mina's feelings towards her. But, she doesn’t have the same feelings towards Mina because she considers Mina as a member of his family. "You can do anything to me." Souyi said to her. Mina starts to approach Souyi and whispers to him "I know you don't have the same feelings towards me." Once again Souyi was silent. "What if we just sleep, good friend ..." Mina said to her. "Mina .. That's not what I mean. Mmm .. okay." She said to Mina.

That night, Souyi hugged Mina tightly while sleeping because she didn't want to hurt her close friend. They both just slept. "How many glasses did Mina drink until she became like that. Was it all just a joke? Or was it her heart?" Souyi thought. "She also stold my first kiss. Does kissing feel that way" She thought again while holding her lips. "Ahhh bullshit." She said in his heart. Souyi tries to forget what happened earlier.

The next day, Mina woke up early and she was very surprised as she saw Souyi who was hugging her tightly at that moment. She tried to run away from the hug, but the hug was too tight. She also felt very dizzy when she woke up. "What happened last night?" She asked in her heart. "Souyi, wake up." She said to Souyi who was sleeping. "Souyi then woke up and was surprised because she was still hugging Mina at that time." Why did you hug me? "Mina asked." No. I'm just afraid you fell out of bed. "Souyi replied." Yoo I'm an adult so where did you fall. "Mina replied while laughing at Souyi." But what happened yesterday? I forgot what happened last night. "Mina asked." I don't know. I forgot. "She said to Mina