Episode 7 Out with Closs Friend

That afternoon, they had both planned to have dinner at a nearby restaurant at his workplace. "What did you come to work for?" Souyi asked. "I came by bus." The answer. "In that case, would you like me to invite you tonight?" Souyi asked. "Owh fine then." The reply. "Where do you live now? Do you still live with your family in the village?" Souyi asked. "No, I don't live with them. My house is just behind the public library." She said to Souyi. "All right then." Reply Souyi.

Finally the clock showed 5 o'clock. It was time to go back to work. "Mina, can I ask for your phone number?" Haru asked. "Yes of course you can." Answer Mina. "Who are you going back with?" Haru asked. "She'll be back with me." Souyi replied to Haru. "Ma'am, since when have you been behind me?" Haru asked. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to meet Mina." Reply Souyi. "Owh okay. Then, I'll go back first." Haru replied to Souyi. "All right, be careful." Said Souyi. "Thank you ma'am." Reply Haru. "Let me drop you off." She said to Mina. "Owh okay." Reply Mina.

A few minutes later, they arrived home. "Stop here." She said to Souyi. "Okay." Answer Souyi. "May I come into your house?" Souyi asked. "Yes of course you can." Reply Mina. They entered Mina's new house. "Hy Orange. Mama misses you .." Said Mina to her cat. "Is this your cat?" Souyi asked. "Yes. His name is Orange, because he's orange." The reply. "Do you like cats?" Mina asked. "Yes of course I like it." The answer. Mina then hugged and played with her cat. "Do you have a cat?" Mina asked. "No. Because I'm always busy and don't have time to take care of cats." The answer.

"You're not coming back?" Mina asked. "There's no reason I'm just changing clothes here. I'm carrying clothes in the car." The answer. "Owh that's okay." She said to Souyi. "You get ready first." She said to Mina. "All right." Answer Mina. "But you don't follow me to the toilet." She said to Souyi. "Yes I won't." Answer Souyi. As Mina gets ready, Souyi chooses to get ready in the living room alone. She just changed her clothes. Suddenly, Mina goes to the living room and is surprised as she sees Souyi who is changing clothes. "Souyi .. Why don't you just change in the bathroom?" She asked Souyi. "It's okay, you're going to change inside. Why? Want me to be your friend?" She said to Mina. "No, that's not what I mean, why are you changing in the bathroom?" Ask her again. "It's okay. We're fellow women." The answer. Mina didn't know to say anything. Souyi was just confused to see her reaction. "Are you ready?" She said to Mina. "Done. You too?" Souyi asked. "Yes." Answer Mina. "You look like a man from behind because you're taller than a normal woman and have short hair." She said to Souyi. "Hahahaha ignore it." She said with a laugh.

Once there, they both just talked about their lives when they were in high school. They both also spent up to several hours at the restaurant. "Are you now taken?" Souyi asked. "No. You? Are you taken?" Mina asked. "Not." She said to Mina. "I see." Answer Mina. Where does your sister work now? "Souyi asked." Now, she is. "She works as a teacher and works temporarily at grandma's cafe helping mom there." Answer Mina. "I see." She said again. "Where do you live?" Mina asked. "My house is a bit far from work. So sometimes I just sleep in the office." Answer Souyi. "Is your family okay?" Mina asked. "5 years ago my parents died in a road accident." She said to Mina. "I see. I'm sympathetic." Answer Mina. "What if you live with me from now on? Because I only live alone at home with my cat." She said to Souyi. "All right then. But am I not bothering you?" Souyi asked. "Of course not. You're my friend." Mina said. That night, the two of them had a friendly chat.