Episode 6 (New Life)

February 2022
7 years later ...

Mina has now grown up. Her parents asked her to find a job at a company to teach her to live independently. While she was helping her sister at the cafe, she saw a letter applying for a job at a company outside their cafe. He then called the company. She has informed the matter to her family members.

The next day, she was asked to come to the company for an introductory session. She has also agreed to all the rules in the workplace. Her place of work was far from home which caused her to come late to her place of work. So her parents had bought her a big and comfortable house for her. That night, she was accompanied by other members of her family storing belongings to move in the next morning. She was also very sad to have to part with her family members. "If you come back on work leave." She told her family members. "All right, but don't forget we're near here okay?" Said her mom. "Okay." Reply again.

By 6 a.m. that morning, she had already left for town to move. Once there, she then brought in all his belongings. The house is very beautiful and not dirty as it has been cleaned. Her job is just to sort things out. A few days later, the work was ready. She was able to go to work comfortably.

The first day of work began. Her place of work is not far from home. In a few minutes, she got there. "Hi good morning, where is my place?" Ask the workers there. "Hi you Mina right? Ask the man." Yes nice to meet. "He said again." My name is Haru Hun. "The man said." Hi Mr. Haru. Where is my place? "Mina asked." Come with me. "Haru said to her. Haru is an employee there. He has been working there for almost 3 years." So your place is here. In front of it, our manager's room. "He said to Mina." Owh thank you for sending me here. "Mina replied." You don't have to thank me because I'm the one sitting next to your table. "Haru said with a smile. . "Owh I see ... Hahaha." Mina said.

"Mina, please come to my office now." Said their manager. "Ehhh is our manager a girl?" She asked Haru hesitantly. "Yes." Kata Haru. "Well then I'll go first." Answer Mina. "Okay." Reply Haru. "Tok³ .. Can I come in?" Mina asked. "Yes please." Said the manager. "So your name is Mina Take hmm." Ask the manager. "Yes Ma'am." She said again. "Are you okay?" Ask the manager. "Well thankfully I'm fine." Reply again. "Is your family okay?" Ask her again. "Yes they are healthy?" Answer Mina. "Is your grandmother okay?" Ask the manager again. "My grandmother passed away 3 years ago." Answer Mina. At that point, Mina became suspicious of the manager and asked, "Souyi is that you? Souyi, did you forget me?" The manager did not answer Mina's question and asked permission to go to the toilet. Arriving at the toilet, the manager cried sobbing because she was so scared to meet Mina because Mina used to be his close friend in high school.

Suddenly, Mina went into the toilet and looked for her. At that time, Mina first saw her crying. Souyi then ran towards Mina and hugged her tightly because she didn't want to lose her again. "Why did you leave without saying goodbye? You also didn't pick up the phone call from me." Mina asked sadly. "At that time, I didn't get to see you and my cell phone was left in the old house. Will you still forgive my mistakes?" He asked Mina. "Yes but please don't do it again. It's hurt." Answer Mina.