Episode 4 Mina's Story

On that sunny morning, Souyi woke up earlier than Mina. She went to a garden behind Mira's house and sat in that beautiful hut. As she sat in the hut, she brought a drawing book. She began painting a pond near the hut. The pool was decorated with very beautiful lotus flowers that morning. When she wanted to go back to Mina's room to pick up the leftover eraser, she was shocked because she had just noticed that Mina had seen her painting from behind ever since.

"Waaaaa you are very talented. Where did you learn to draw from?" Mina asked. "In the past, my grandfather was a painter and he once said, we as human beings must always learn even if we can't afford it. This is because, when we want to do something impossible, it will become possible when we always try and try our best. " Clearly Souyi. "I hope to still have a grandfather." She said to Souyi. "Why? What happened? But, if you don't want to say it, it's okay." Clearly Souyi again. "You really want to know?" Mina asked. "Yeah." Answer Souyi.

"When I was 9 years old, our house was broken into by criminals. At that time, my family and I had just returned from the village to the city, our previous place. My grandmother only lived with my grandfather here. That night, when my grandfather wanted to have a drink in the refrigerator, his back was stabbed with a knife by the criminal.My grandmother who was in that situation kept calling the police for help.But unfortunately, the criminal managed to escape and took all the valuables with them.The next day, we heard this news from the police. And worse, my grandfather was pronounced dead that night from a lot of blood loss. " She said to Souyi sadly.

"Let's talk inside. It's getting hot outside." Souyi replied to her. "What about that criminal? The police can catch them?" Souyi asked. "No. Because it's hard for the police to investigate this case." She said again. " "You cooked all this? Everything looks delicious." Mina asked. "Yeah please feel it, I just make sandwiches and milk for breakfast." She said to Mina. "Come have breakfast once, this is my house, so don't be shy. Make this house as your own house." Said Mina. "All right then." Answer Souyi.

That evening, Souyi had to go home because of business. "I'm sorry if I had to leave you alone today." She said to Mina. "It's okay. My family will come tonight." Answer Mina. "Soon, school holidays and about to arrive. Want to stay overnight at my house?" She said to Mina. "Of course you can." Answer Mina. That evening, Souyi returned home by bicycle.