Episode 5 Under the Snow

Day after day, month after month. Finally, the end of the school year holiday has arrived. That night, under the falling snow, only Mina was visible on the street. She wore a thick shirt while carrying hot coffee that night. At the crossroads, she saw Souyi carrying a drawing book in her hand. "Souyi, where are you going?" She asked Souyi. "I just want to go to the park." "Can I come along?" She asked again. "Okay come on." Souyi replied.

On the way, the two had a friendly chat as usual. Suddenly, "Mina, if one day we grow up, will I still be able to spend time with you again?" She asked Mina. "Of course. Why not?" Mina answered hesitantly. "Why?" The answer. "No. I was just wondering." She said to Mina. When they arrived at the park, they both sat on the couch and talked about their past. "Waaa look over there, is that shooting star?" She said to Souyi. "Yes, my mother once said, if we can watch it fall, our request will be granted." Answer Souyi. "Yes, my grandmother once said that." Answer again. They both then closed their eyes and asked what they wanted. That night, they both went home holding hands. Arriving at the crossroads, "Good night Mina. See you tomorrow." She said to Mina. "Yep good night too." Answer Mina.

The next day, Mina had called Souyi, to go out cycling with her. But, she did not pick up the phone call. She felt uneasy because Souyi was the fastest type when answering the phone. However, she did not think of the negative things of the time and chose to cycle with her sister. "Hana, do you have any friends?" Mina asked her sister. "Friend hmm .. There must be. Answer." But you never even told me that you have a friend at the school. "She said to Hana." Hehehe .. But what is the name of the girl who was with you that day? "Asked her sister." Her name Souyi, my friend. "She replied." I reminded you to bring your boyfriend home. Or, she's your lover. But I haven't seen her face yet. "She asked again." That's not true. "She replied with a blush of embarrassment.

The year -end holiday is over. Souyi, her close friend never contacted her after meeting in the park. Mina always called her, but, she never picked up the phone call or answered the chat. When he got to class, she waited for her friend to arrive at the place where the two of them always met, but then she had to go to class because it was time to study. Arriving there .. "Students, today Souyi Lau has moved to another school. Hopefully, she will be a successful person in her new school." Said teacher. Mina was shocked to hear the news. "Teacher, can I go to the toilet?" Ask the teacher. "Yeah please." Answer teacher.

While on the way to the toilet, she ran while sobbing because she felt very sad with the news. At that moment, she stepped on a rock and fell unconscious outside the teacher's room. Teachers who saw the incident immediately took her to the treatment room because they were worried about his condition. Her sister was called to take care of her younger sister in the room. Hana then called her parents to come to the school to pick her up.