behind the scenes [ VMIN ]

behind the scenes // vmin smut

orphan_account

Summary:

In which Taehyung sent a text asking Jimin to stay behind after practice for not so innocent reasons.

// vmin smut

Story text :

Jimin felt his phone vibrate in his pockets. He swiftly pulled it out, and raised an eyebrow at the name on his screen.

Taehyung.

Why on earth was he texting him when they were literally in the same room?

He glanced across the room where Taehyung was lounging about next to their water dispenser. His face showed no hints as to what the text he just sent could be-- was it a meme? A pretty fanart he saw on Twitter? Another edit of them?

Jimin carefully peeked at his screen.

Stay behind after practice.

Just you and me.

His eyes widened. What was he thinking, sending something like that in the middle of practice? Jimin shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He knew Taehyung was very needy all the time, but ever since he started dating Bogum he had stopped hooking up with Jimin. Why all of a sudden?

"Jimin, you're not leaving?" Hoseok asked, passing by with his bag over his shoulders.

Jimin nodded slowly. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna practice a bit more."

"Taehyungie, you're staying, too?"

"I'm gonna accompany Jimin so he doesn't get lonely." Though he said it sweetly, the hungry eyes that seemed to devour him told another story.

Namjoon stopped by the doorway and gave them a suspicious look. Jimin tried his best to look innocent, giving him round eyes and a soft smile, keeping up his facade until Namjoon left the room.

The door clicked shut behind him, and they were all alone in their empty dance room.

Jimin turned his back on his friend, feeling awkward. They hadn't hooked up in months. Surely Taehyung meant he wanted to have a chat, right?

"Jimin..."

Guess not.

He felt Taehyung's hot breath hitting his ear. He shuddered involuntarily. When did Taehyung get so close? He took a step forwards, pushing Jimin slowly against the wall.

His heavy breathing against Jimin's neck as he nibbled gently and the unmistakeable bulge constricting against his tight leather pants pressed against Jimin's thigh almost made Jimin succumb then and there.

He let out a small moan. "Taehyung, wait--" he stuttered, placing a hand on his friend's chest and pushing him away. "Why all of a sudden? What about Bogum-hyung?"

Tae's eyes were half-lidded with lust. He licked his lips, his hands sneaking under Jimin's shirt. He leaned down and started kissing his cheek. "Don't worry about him. I want you so bad right now."

Jimin didn't like the fact that he was letting Taehyung cheat on his boyfriend, but his body was betraying him. He shivered when Tae traced his abs lightly with his fingers.

"You're so sexy." Taehyung murmured against his skin. "I can't wait to fuck you raw."

Jimin let out a small gasp when Taehyung started trailing kisses down his stomach, his tongue sneakily tasting every inch of his skin.