Santa's little toy [MINJOON]

kookminiejoon

Summary:

Evil Santa Namjoon breaks into the house at night and takes advantage of Jimin on Christmas Eve.

Notes:

hi before u read this just wanted to say that minjoon here participate in a dark sexual roleplay together and all of it is consensual! thats all.
enjoy this xmas minjoon smut fic :d

*************

It was that time of the year again.

Christmas.

Of course, Jimin and Namjoon were more than thrilled. It was the third year they were celebrating Christmas together.

But this year, Jimin and Namjoon were going..to celebrate Christmas a little different.

''Are you sure about this, baby?'' Namjoon asked for Jimin's consent one more time, wanting to know he was completely certain about doing this.

''More than sure! You have found that Santa costume i told you to buy, yes?'' Jimin was beaming from excitement, while Namjoon was still a little nervous about this..

After all, they were going to do something special tonight.

In their sexual life, they loved roleplaying.

And tonight was no different.

Tonight, Namjoon was going to dress up as an evil Santa and Jimin was going to be an innocent sleeping boy that got taken advantage by him.

Of course, all of it was discussed beforehand and it was 100% consensual.

''Yep. Found the costume you like, babe.'' Namjoon laughed a little just remembering himself standing in the mirror of the store, trying the outfit out, ''The owner of the store thought i bought the costume for my kids. If only he knew i bought it because my boyfriend has a Santa kink,''

Jimin pouted slightly, weakly smacking him on the chest, ''Stop teasing me, Joonie~i told you~you look sexy whatever you wear--it's not my fault the costume makes you look even sexier!''

Namjoon laughed again, not finding himself sexy in a Santa costume at all. ''Alright. If that's what you like, babe. What are you wearing for the night?''

''I'm not telling you! It's a surprise!'' Jimin replied in a cute voice, making Namjoon chuckle, ''Alright, alright. Don't tell me. It's a shame i will have to tear your cute outfit apart though--~''

''Mm~can't wait for Santa to take advantage of me~~''

Namjoon rolled his eyes hearing Jimin's remark, while Jimin just laughed, having no shame at all.

''Let's go, Santa! We still have hours until night comes!'' Then, Jimin grabbed Namjoon by the hand and they headed outside, to go on a walk to the closest park together.

Today was very cold and it was snowing outside, but they still went out on a walk to the park together. Both of them wore warm clothes and enjoyed their time together out in the snow, building a snowman, throwing snow balls at each other, even making snow angels.