School trip [ BTS X JIMIN ]

Author:
Mitch_JiminNme

On ao3

Summary:

It's the yearly school trip and throughout the two weeks of the trip Jimin gets wrecked by all 6 of his bullies in which he already had sexual tension with.

Chapter Text

"Is everyone ready!?" The teacher yells out from the front of the class after everyone settled down with their partner for the years camping trip. Everyone replies with yes and then quiet down. The teacher starts explaining some rules and Jimin hesitantly stayed in between Jungkook and Namjoon. The class was an uneven number so he ended up having the be the one to create a group of three and of course he had to be the one to be put with the bullies he has a lot of sexual tension with, and it wasn't with just Jungkook and Namjoon, but with all the bullies. Anyways, the teacher asks everyone to form a line so they all went to the front of the class, got in a line, then made their way outside and to the busses.

Namjoon sits in the seat in the back and then Jungkook shoves Jimin in the middle before sitting down on the edge and squishing him. Jimin gulps and stays as still as possible while waiting for the teachers to finish packing their luggage. Then the bus starts moving and Jimin felt like if his heart was going to burst out his chest. For the whole 2 hour ride to the camp Namjoon and Jungkook would grab his thighs knowing they were his sensitive spot as well as just insult him like they usually do. Yoongi and Jin who sat in front of them also took part of the teasing and it was hard to bare.

When they arrive at the site they're each assigned a camper, their school was extremely rich and for rich people so that's why they aren't getting cabins or just tents. The teachers also give them their luggage and they start to unpack in the camper. Jimin noticed there was only one bed tho and he was quick to call a teacher over and tell her, "you guys can share, the one bed in the back is pretty big," she says. "Yeah Jimin, we can share," Namjoon says as he grabs his arm. "I- ok," he says and the teacher leaves.

"Are you scared?" Namjoon asks him while closing the door. "no-" "he probably is," Jungkook cuts him off and walks closer to him. "He's probably thinking perverted thoughts of us too," Namjoon snickers and Jimin blushes, "No! I just- I don't want to sleep with idiots," Jimin says. Jungkook scoffs and the shoved him aside as he walked by, "if anything you're the idiot Jimin," he says and continues to unpack. Jimin looks over at Namjoon who quirks his eyebrow with a smirk, "an idiot who does want to sleep with us kook," Namjoon says and Jimin just blushes more.

"No, I don't," Jimin lies and they both laugh. "T-This is a school trip if- if they find out we did something together-" "they'll tell everyone that you're a perverted slut," Jungkook cuts him off with a laugh and Jimin groans annoyed and just goes back to unpacking his luggage because there is no point in arguing with them since they'll win either way. After he did that he steps outside and joins the others at the building in the middle of it all.

Throughout the rest of the day Namjoon and Jungkook and the other bullies did their usual bullying to Jimin, as well as tease him. It was frustrating and the teachers as usual didn't even try to stop them. When night came they started up a fire to have s'mores with everyone. Jimin tried to stay away from Namjoon and Jungkook since he didn't want to get even more bullied. So he just sat next to the fire peacefully making his s'more and then enjoying it.

An hour later the teacher sends everyone to their campers and Jimin hesitantly walked in, wondering where Namjoon and Jungkook were because they weren't in there. Jimin goes to the bathroom, brushes his teeth and washed his face, then he changes into his pyjamas and settles down in the bed. But right before he could fall asleep he hears the camper's door open. "Hey Jimin, you in here?" Jungkook says as he walks in. Jimin groans and sits up before looking over and seeing Jungkook get on the bed.