It's A Royal Thing [VMIN]

Author :

Scotland_moon

On ao3

Summary:

Prince Taehyung of the East is expected to meet Prince Jimin at the ball tonight, the man he is to marry.
But then he meets a handsome man who asks him to dance.
and who is Taehyung to refuse?

~~~~~

He watched his feet carefully until he fell into sinque with the rest of the room. That’s when he tried to make small conversation. “Hello, by the way.”
The man smiled up to him. “Hello.”
Taehyung looked down for a moment. He was probably blushing already, he’s such a loser. This boy was making his heart pound.
“What’s your name?”
The man stumbled for a moment and looked up to Taehyung with wide eyes. “You don’t know?”

Notes:

Another fanfic I've put off finishing but am SO HAPPY with how it turned out!!
I hope you all enjoy ^-^
And if you're just here for smut, scroll to the end, if you find two pictures of Vmin you hit the end of the smut. and went too far!

~~~~~

            Taehyung eyed his reflection as he drew his eyeliner on. He had royal blue eyeshadow decorating his under eyes and the eyeliner was going to finish off his look. He didn’t need to worry about anything else thanks to the creme masquerade mask he’d be wearing. 

He let go of his eye lid and blinked a few times at his reflection. He hated wearing mascara. He would do the eyeshadow, he would even do the eyeliner, but the mascara always made his eyes feel itchy. He tried to blink the scratch away a couple more times before he rolled his eyes and made a grab for his mask. Once it was tied in place he brushed his hair down to cover his forehead.

Someone knocked at his door and as he tugged on his jacket lapels to smooth out the kinks he called, “Come in.”

His mom opened the door and smiled to him. “Almost ready?” 

He hummed as he finished buttoning his cuffs. He glanced up to her and smiled when he saw she was wearing the dress he’d had made for her last birthday. His eyes dipped in disappointment, though, when he saw she was holding his crown. He turned back to his vanity and ran his fingers over his hairbrush, “I’m not wearing that thing, mom.”

“Sweetheart you’ve never even met him, how else is he supposed to know who you are?”

“Jimin and I will figure it out. I’m not gonna walk around like a pompous asshole with a crown on at my own party.”

“You are a prince, Taehyung. The crown kinda comes with it.”

He turned to look at his mom fully and gave her a polite smile. “I’m not wearing it.” He gave her a small bow at his neck and took quick strides out of his room.