All Tied Up [JIHOPE]

Author:
Shadowfics

On ao3

Summary:

Jimin confesses that he wants to get tied up. Hoseok is more than willing to do that...

Notes:

In response to a prompt by Anonymous in the bottom_jm_fest collection.

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

After every concert, Jimin rests on his bed, and has late night conversations with his hyung, and eternal roommate, Hoseok.

Sometimes they talk about silly things, other times they have deep conversations, and other times….they just talk about sex. They have a very open relationship with each other, and often share stories of their sex lives.

Well, they are members of the most famous group of the world at the moment, so they barely have time to sleep around.

Those two enjoy sleeping with each other a lot, however. Jimin and Hoseok aren't  in a proper relationship with each other. They just hook up when they are horny, and giggle about it the next day.

Sometimes, while cuddling, they'll jerk each other off. Other times, Jimin will sit at the edge of the bed and give Hoseok a very mind blowing blow-job. Hoseok loves Jimin’s plump lips wrapped around his cock.

Other times when they feel a little spontaneous, they’ll fool around at the dance studio. It all started when Hoseok literally eye-fucked Jimin, watching him through the mirror, which lead to them fucking against the studio walls.

Jimin’s angelic moans echoed all over the dance studio, which made the whole situation even more lewd.

In general, they have experimented a lot together through the years but their sex, is always pretty tender. Hoseok is always gentle while fucking Jimin, not wanting to cross the line or make him uncomfortable.

Until one day, Jimin confesses that he wants to try something new, and spikes his interest.

‘‘Hyung, what did you think about our outfits today? Didn’t i look pretty?’’ Jimin asks in a cute voice, batting his eyelashes at Hoseok, that is opposite of him. Both of them are laying on their sides, in each single bed.

Sometimes, when they feel too clingy, they’ll move their beds and interlock them together.

‘‘Of course, you’re always pretty, Jimin-ah,’’ Hoseok responds with a genuine smile on his face, making Jimin smile back. ‘‘B-but hyung, you always say that.’’

‘‘Because it’s true~i’m sure our fans loved it as well,," Hoseok continues to praise Jimin endlessly, making the youngest blush, his chubby cheeks becoming rosy again.

Jimin has a silly habit when it comes to his Hobi hyung; he blushes very easily to any of his praises or actions. And of course Hoseok teases him endlessly afterwards or coos at him.

Because how can he resist Jimin's cuteness?

"Um, so, hyung, about the harness-" Jimin continues talking about their stage outfits, Hoseok listening to him carefully. "I really liked the feeling, you know, um...I liked...feeling like I was tied up, bound do you know what i-"

Hoseok just lets out a soft chuckle, "Why, do you want to get tied up, Jiminie?"

"What? No, I mean-" Jimin is furiously blushing again, internally cursing at himself for being so obvious. "Maybe...maybe, can we try it out, hyung?"