Punishment [YOONMIN]

EuphoricRkive

Summary:

Jimin is very flirty with the new dance instructor

So Yoongi decided to put his baby boy in his place and punish him for making him jealous

(But of course Min Yoongi wouldn't never admit to being jealous)

•hella kinky lol•

Notes:

This story contains:

•Daddy Kink
Aka Daddy Yoongi
•Baby Boy kink
Aka Baby Boy Park Jimin
•Jimin stripping for Yoongi ;)
•Spankings
•Face Fucking
•Anal Sex

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

His foot tapped the floor in an erratic rhythm. His arms folded against his chest and he forced his face to remain blank. He looked normal honestly, maybe the foot tapping was a bit much but you couldn't tell he was tense unless you looked very closely at him. On the inside however he was in a fit of rage, blood boiling and head beginning to pound from the strength it took not to explode.

Why was Min Yoongi so angry? Why because of Park Jimin of course- who was currently getting too comfortable around the new choreographer. The new choreographer was a year older than Yoongi and Jimin seemed to be immediately smitten with him. And as much as Yoongi hated to admit it, he was jealous beyond belief, considering Jimin was his boyfriend and was so flirtatious with this guy.

Jimin's laugh filled the room as the man said something that was funny- Yoongi wouldn't know, he was too angry to hear at this point, he felt like he was in a bubble. It was no secret that Yoongi was possessive with things he truly cared about-and Jimin was one of those "things" though "things" made the younger seem like an object and Yoongi didn't like it. But that is besides the point. Jimin has been excited to meet the new choreographer on the way here and when they actually met Yoongi could practically feel the connection the had almost instantly.

"Jimin-ah" Yoongi's voice came out cold and harsh. The new choreographer has just left and Yoongi was at his limit. The tone his voice made Jimin turn around nervously. "H-hyung?" He watched the elder get up from his seat and take long meaningful strides towards the younger. "You have fun with him yeah? Being all flirtatious and touchy-feely? While I was sitting right in front of you?" Jimin shivered at the cold promise behind his words. The look of anger mixed with lust in those dark eyes were enough to make Jimin take a step back.

"W-what do you mean? T-touchy-feely?" Jimin's voice came out in a whimper, excited and nervous about what going to happen to him once Yoongi got his hands on him. "Don't act like you don't know Jimin-ah, you were being a naughty baby boy on purpose weren't you? Making daddy's blood boil on purpose no?" Jimin gulped visibly, batting his eyelashes innocently as Yoongi's words turned him on significantly. "I wasn't trying to be a bad boy daddy... I was only playing." His submissive side began to come out-already aching to be touched.

"Playing isn't a good boy thing to do Jimin-ah. It's only a good boy thing to do when it's with daddy." Yoongi had closed the distance now, there bodies only a few inches apart. The air was thick with sexual tension-Yoongi loved it. "Good boys only play with their daddy, no one else. Bad boys play with other men, bad boys get punished." Jimin shivered, Yoongi's words sending waves of arousal throughout him and he fought the urge to touch Yoongi. But that would be breaking the number one rule- no touching until daddy says so.