It's What I Need [JIKOOK]

orphan_account

Summary:

Jungkook can't stop staring at Jimin's pretty, plump lips. What other things those lips could be used for?

Notes:

this was 100% inspired by that video of jikook eating spicy chicken ok. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erhQ23bgDWs
pls enjoy... thank u... i love jimin's lips. <333

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

Jungkook was constantly staring at Jimin's pretty, pretty lips and they were only eating ramen but he can't stop staring because Jimin's lips are just so pretty and plump and made to suck dick. But then Jungkook has to erase that thought from his mind.

"I can feel you staring, you know." Jungkook flushes, looking away quickly at his bowl of ramen, and picks at the remains with his chopsticks.

"Are my lips pretty, Jungkook?" Jungkook's eyes widen and he gulps visibly loud. They make eye contact for a few seconds, but Jungkook can't help but look away because he's just so flustered. Jimin scoots out of his seat and stands up, walking over to Jungkook's seat at the table. He looks down at Jungkook, a cheeky glint in his eyes. He takes a sharp intake of breath because of the spicy ramen, and smacks his lips loudly and Jungkook's eyes avert to his lips immediately.

"Do you wanna kiss me, Jungkookie?" Jungkook's breath hitches, and Jimin suddenly is way too close. When did he get so close to Jungkook? His knees are touching Jungkook's from how close he is standing and Jungkook feels hot everywhere.

"U-umm hyung..." There is a flush running down his neck and Jimin is looking at him so intensely that Jungkook has nowhere to look away. He runs his fingers along Jungkook's chest and leans in close, making Jungkook flinch. Jimin smiles coyly and licks his lips, and Jungkook almost jumps from his seat. Jimin notices how fidgety the younger boy is, and places his hands on the handles of Jungkook's chair.

"Don't be nervous, Jungkook." And Jimin expression changes to a pout. Jungkook gulps again.

"I'm not nervous." Jungkook says with a surprisingly stern tone. Jimin giggles and leans in close, right next to Jungkook's ear.

"Are you sure about that?" He asks, his voice deepening unexpectedly. Jungkook bites his bottom lip, a firm expression on his face.

"I'm sure, hyung." Jimin chuckles lightly and taps against the handles of Jungkook's seat. He leans in very closely, so close that Jungkook can see the little freckles that are scattered beautifully across Jimin's cheeks.

"Okay, Jungkook. Are you gonna kiss me or what?" Jungkook grins at him, and leans in as well, lips centimeters away from Jimin's. He eventually closes the space between their lips, pressing his lips softly to Jimin's. Jungkook's eyes are fluttered shut, and Jimin's soft, plump lips feel so, so nice against his. Jungkook feels as if he could get lost in the feeling, but Jimin breaks away first, making Jungkook scowl.

"Sorry, I just wanted to make sure... this is okay right?" Jungkook nods quickly, making Jimin laugh. "You're so eager." They kiss again, rougher and longer this time, making the faint sound of lips smacking against lips fill the air. Jungkook breaks away this time, a bit breathless.

"Your lips are really pretty, hyung. Very pretty." Jungkook pants, and he runs a fingertip across Jimin's glossy lips. He wants to see his finger in Jimin's mouth, so he looks up at Jimin, asking for permission. Jimin opens his mouth and grabs ahold of Jungkook's wrist, slowly inserting Jungkook's index finger in his mouth. He rolls his tongue around the digit hotly, and Jungkook stares so hard, that his eyes could pop out. Jungkook feels a tent forming in his pants, his cock becoming hard. Jimin releases Jungkook's index finger from his mouth with a loud pop. He notices the bulge in Jungkook's pants and smiles sweetly.