Cinder-jimin : One night only [JIKOOK]

Author on ao3

pandora_min

Summary:

Presenting Cinder-Jimin.

A fairytale love story filled with a steamy night that leaves Jimin and Jungkook asking themselves.

Is love at first sight real or is it just lust at first sight?

Notes:

For aerinsong10.

Yay, a Jikook Cinderella love (lust?) story.

Warning graphic smut

-----
To my secret recipient, merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy this fic. Your prompts were so amazing, it was really hard to choose. Merry Jikook Christmas

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

Once upon a time there was a boy named Jimin who lived in Busan. Jimin was an only child raised by his loving mother and father. He grew up knowing only love and happiness. At school he made a lot of friends and during the holidays his family would travel the world creating memories with him. 

Then one day. The day Jimin will never forget, he came home to find his mother weeping. His mother never cried in front of him but on this day the tears ran down her face none stop. Her cheeks were red and eyes puffy. 

“Jimin, sit down, I have something to tell you,” his mother had gently grabbed his hands, her soft hands shook within his own. 

“Your father was in a car accident, he is now in the sky’s with the angels,” his mother had brought him in for a shaky hug.

“Will dad be back?” Jimin had asked as a child who didn’t fully understand the meaning of death yet.

“No son, he will not be back.” 

The young boy didn’t cry that day as he didn’t understand the meaning of his mother’s words. It was only until the funeral a few days later that he realised that he would never see his father again. That he would never get to finish teaching him how to ride his bike. That he would never get to see his father reading the newspaper again, or get to sit on his lap and pretend as if he was driving the car. And how he would never get to wave goodbye to him in the morning before going to school ever again.

The pain he felt that day was a pain a child should never feel. It was as if his heart had been ripped out of chest and stomped on. It felt unfair. He just wanted his father back. He will be good, he will get good grades, clean the house. Do anything if it will mean bringing him back.

He had vowed to be a good boy for his mother, in the hopes that maybe that will bring his father back. 

A year went by and the hallowing pain hurt less often. They got into a routine just the two of them. It was nice. His mother worked, he went to school and did his homework when he came home.

That was until one day, Jimin came home to find three new people sitting at their dining table.

“Hello, you must be Jimin,” a man smiled at him. 

He was short and stubby with a sinister look about him.

“Jimin, sweetie, mummy’s getting married again,” his mother was glowing as she smiled, from cheek to cheek.