~1~

[No one p.o.v]

"Huh.. what am I supposed to do now? Living in my poor ass life.." a blonde hair guy with a very cute face talked to himself as he than got frustrated. "What's wrong with you Bae Hoyoung.. I have more money with me.. it's not like I'm that poor.. walking on the empty street without anyone around is scary.. hope I could just at least find a job-"

Hoyoung stopped and look at the wall where there is a poster that asking for help "new staff needed" Hoyoung talk to himself again as he than took the paper and start searching for the place.

………

"Huh.. is this the place?" Hoyoung look at the paper than look at the title logo of the shop "Animal.. Cafe?"

Hoyoung than enter the shop and still it's empty but the place indeed very pretty "wah.. am I really inside a cafe shop?" "Yes you are sir"

Hoyoung flinch as he saw a tall guy with a smile holding a broom "are you here want to take a order or something else I could help?" Hoyoung look at the guy head which there is a animal ears as he than get weird.

"What kind of cosplay is this.." "c-cos what?" The guy than get confused as he touched the ears and giggles afterwards.

"A-ah! You misunderstanding mister, well this is real, oh I'm Minchan! You can say, I'm a dog hybrid" "d-dog?" Minchan nod as Hoyoung blink in unbelievable.

"Ah.. it's really happen.. that hybrid is real?" "Yup!" Minchan ears start twitching as Hoyoung gasp that he than understand about it.

"Anyway you are ignoring my question, are you here to take an order or-" "I'm here for this" Hoyoung cut Minchan words as Minchan look at the paper he was holding and surprised.

"Your here to get a job? Cool! Welcome mister!" Minchan than lead him the way to meet with their manager.

"Senior Lee, someone is here for job interview" Minchan said as a voice replied from inside "told them to come in"

Minchan opens the door for Hoyoung as he than bow and left continue swiping the floor. Hoyoung walks inside as he look at the manager who also has that animal ears which it twitching when he senses Hoyoung entering his office and smile. "Take a seat, make yourself comfortable"

"Um.. so you are the owner of the shop?" "Yes exactly, I'm Dongheon and they mostly called me Senior Lee" "a-ah, understandable.."

"So are you ready for your job interview?" "Yes" Dongheon nod as he took out a piece of paper as he start asking questions to Hoyoung as he than write it down on it as everything than settles down.

"I'll show you around and for today, you only become my Utility!" Hoyoung nod as he start following Dongheon as he keep concentrate on the way Dongheon's tail was wiggling around when he was walking.

………

"H-hello everyone, I'm.. Hoyoung and.. I'm new to here" Hoyoung awkwardly said as the guy Minchan came and pat his shoulder. "Glad you are here, now we are buddies!"

"I'm Yeonho! This is Yongseung and Gyehyeon! And that boy seating by the window is Kangmin" Hoyoung than thankful to know all their names as Dongheon look at them from afar. "Are y'all alright?"

"Yes senior Lee!" Dongheon than give them a thumbs up and continue to do his work inside his office. "Since you are new here, how about we treat you as our costumer"

Minchan as he rushed to make a drinks for Hoyoung as Yeonho told Hoyoung to take a seat in front of Kangmin who keep mesmerizing the cold weather from outside. "Um hi" Kangmin look at him and smiles.

"Hi, so your Hoyoung?" "Yes" "since Yeonho hyung introduce me already than, what can I help you to keep yourself comfortable?"

"A-ah, I'm already comfortable like this hehe, thanks for the offer" Kangmin ears flapping happily as he walks towards the cashier and whisper at Gyehyeon who was busy at the counter. Hoyoung smiles as he just seat silently as Yongseung came with some Ice Americano and smiles before leaving than Yeonho drag a chair and while that, he was holding a guitar.

"Any song request?" Hoyoung shaked his head as Yeonho smiles and start seeing any songs that comes on his mind as his voice is soft as a melody rhythm into the guitar sound fits so well. Hoyoung smiles whilr drinking his Ice Americano and softly move his head liking them.

"This already makes me comfortable enough, thank you Yeonho" Yeonho smiles at Hoyoung's word "I'm grateful about your compliment, I done this to any of our costumers and they liked them a lot as well, but I'm truly grateful for your appreciates"

"How do you know that I was about to say that word? Your vocals is amazing, you could be an Idol you know~" "silly you, I'm just a dog with talents hehe" Hoyoung smiles even much more as he start to like the place already even though it was only his first job here.

………