~9~

"My son!" "Father~ you work so hard for this ceremony~" "pff~ your mother is the one who planning them, beside this going to be a beautiful ceremony since my precious son! Has a lover that suits himself!"

"Don't make me blush so much" his father laugh and start helping Hoyoung putting the necklace on. "This necklace is not just for the nine tail fox, but it also for us as a foxes"

"Ah, I just understand now, I was scared at first to put this on.. because I'm under mother bloodline.." "well you are also under my bloodline my son, we all under your bloodline" Hoyoung smiles as he look at himself on the mirror and start holding the gem stone on the necklace and smiles.

"It's beautiful father, I remember this when I was born, you wear them and it make me calm down.." "that because the power inside them gem stone is powerful to control the entire world, we are the lord of the temple my son" "yeah, I know"

………

"My son really going to like you this way, and have this with you" "a.. bracelet?" "It's not just a bracelet! It's the key for the family, it's helps to protect the family, don't worry about me, I have mine"

"Your.. really telling me that this could help the child that will be in me?" "Exactly, it's not only that, it's also your health" Dongheon smiles and wears it as he than took a deep breathe and smiles again on the mirror.

"I'm ready"

………

The sound of the drums hitting each others, a sound of people clapping could be heard, the othets was there been invited as a guest as they look at the hall waiting for the two to comes. Gyehyeon was already in tears as Minchan took a tissue out for him to wipe the tears on Gyehyeon's face as Yeonho and Yongseung was excited to see the marriage with Kangmin who was nervous just because he afraid that he choose the wrong outfit for Hoyoung to wear. As than a sound of a that they never heard comes which means the two is ready to faced each others.

Everyone turn around to look at behind as they saw the two standing holding each others arms while smiling as the five happily wave at them from the front seat. The two sigh and start walking slowly passing the people as the others start making a happy cheering noises especially Hongjoong knowing how proud he was. The two slowly went on the front of the MC that will announce their marriage.

"Hello and welcome the the ceremony between our lord highness Bae Hoyoung and his lover Lee Dongheon!" "Lord Hoyoung, will you accept the love from Dongheon to be your special bride?" "Yes, I will always say yes to him no matter what"

"Dongheon, will you always be there for Hoyoung, even when he have his tough and rough time as a upcoming nine tail fox?" "Yes, I will with my future children with him" "it's seems we already settle things down! Now! Put the ring provided to each others hands and you may kiss each others! The marriage is settled!"

Hoyoung took the ring as he slowly insert it into Dongheon's finger as Dongheon does the same thing as Hoyoung pulled Dongheon into a kiss immediately making everyone happy as Gyehyeon start to tear up even more. "Chanie.. my brother look amazing on this wedding.." "I understand~"

………

"Cheers!" Everyone start to drink their drinks as Hoyoung and Dongheon start sharing their drinks together while the others was surrounding them. "Y'all look gorgeous that I can't imagine if me and Joongie were in marriage"

"Hwa.. silent" "aye~ isn't this lovely~now! I want to see the child!" Wooyoung excitedly saying as Dongheon giggles.

"Not yet Woo" as the others walk busy talking to each others, Hoyoung's sister came and smirk seeing them having fun chitchatting as she start going to take one of the drink and start pouring the poison inside it and the evil grin appear on her face. Geonhak and Dongju was walking around as the two spot her pouring something onto the drink and walk towards Dongheon and gave the drink to him without the others knowing.

"Is that.." "is she poisoning Dongheon?!" The two start running as Keonhee and Hwanwoong was confused seeing the two running as Dongheon was surprised with the drink and smiles at her as he was about to drink them, Geonhak manage to take the drink and splash them to her.

"YOU DARE TO POISONING MY HIGHNESS BRIDE!" Hoyoung than shocked when Geonhak said it as he immediately stood up and aggressively grab her hair in madness. "You.. breaking.. my.. rules.."

"Heh.. your rules? There is no rules exist.. except your stupidness.." after that their parents shows up and shocked seeing what was happening. "What is going on here?!"

"My lord! Your daughter is trying to poison your son bride!" Geonhak as the others came in worried. "YOU WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY SON BRIDE!"

"Your son? Now you are abandoned me? How dare you father! I'm under your bloodline! I am the nine tail fox! He is not because he is under mother's bloodline!" "You stubborn! How dare you ruined the ceremony that should be the happiest thing in the family! You will be locked in your place where you belong!" She than stunned and look at the people around that start whispering to each others than look at Hoyoung who was hugging Dongheon that was in fear almost getting killed.

The guards came and drag her out from the temple and place her in the dark horror basement where all the foxes that breaks the rules being locked up and most of them were dead in their skeleton that only left to be reveal. She than gone fear and begs for forgiveness but the guards aggressively pushed her inside and locked them as they than walks away ignoring her begging and shut the entire gates fully secured. She than cries that she was gone crazy really wanted to kill Dongheon so Hoyoung life would be ruined but she failed her mission and end up here.

"I.. will.. take my revenge brother.. or Bae Hoyoung.."

………