~6~

[Month later]

Dongheon finally moved into Hoyoung's apartment as the two kissed while chilling together in the living room. Dongheon open one of the can of beer for him as he drinks it and shared the can with Hoyoung. The two had a lovely life together and decided to invited the others to come over.

Few minutes later, the door bells rings as Dongheon get up to see the others came bringing bunch of stuffs as they all start to have their fun that night. Minchan and Gyehyeon was hugging each others as they being a lovely couple same goes to Yeonho and Yongseung who was taking care the younger who was drinking whilr eating the sandwich they bought. Dongheon giggles watches them as he finally had a word with them.

"How about we take a break today?" "Seriously senior Lee?!" "Yup! Look we have been working hard, how about we took a weeks of breaks won't be that long isn't it?"

"Mhm~ just accept your manager boys" "yes senior Lee!" Dongheon smiles and went to hugged Hoyoung back and start cuddling to each others on the couch.

………

"Vacation!!" Everyone rushed to the beach and start running on the sand went to the water as Dongheon and Hoyoung giggling watching them. "Oh~ a cat in love with a fox~ you may go first"

Dongheon smiles and went to them as Hoyoung smiles and sigh while taking a seat under the huge umbrella watches the rest playing together. "They are indeed adorable" "I know right"

Hoyoung flinch as he sees a guy with bunny ears similar to Yongseung but much more longer and bigger. "Excuse me?" "Oh I was talking about them"

The guy point at the other side where he saw bunch of hybrids playing together as one of his friend shouted. "KEON! WHY NOT YOU JOIN US! IT'S FUN!" The guy nod and get up from his seat and runs to them making Hoyoung a bit curious.

"Keon.. Keonhee?" Hoyoung wasn't too focus on what he was doing as sudden Dongheon came grabbing his hands as Dongheon brings Hoyoung towards them. "Let's play volleyball!"

………

"Ah! That was fun! We could go here somedays!" Yeonho as Minchan giggling while his hands on Gyehyeon's shoulder "indeed!"

Hoyoung saw the guy again as he look away immediately and start walking with them together as the guy look at Hoyoung while smile softly. "My highness" "huh?"

"I swear, Keon is getting weird.." "not really in my opinion.. it's because he met someone just now that for him is very familiar isn't he?" "Hmm, Bae Hoyoung, the fox hybrid"

The five surprised on his words "fox?!" "Dude! That is the rarest here!"

"Indeed, that's why he is my highness, but he probably not remember who I am.." "how long do you know each others?" "I forgot myself.. but I can say, it's a very long time ago"

"Um.. anything you said.. let's head back now before it's getting dark"

………

[Weeks later]

"Work! Work! Work!" Minchan while sweeping the floor while being too energetic because he just drink 3 coffee the night he was with Gyehyeon as Gyehyeon is just there being lazy and fall asleep on the counter. Yeonho was busy with Kangmin on the staff room as Yongseung was in the kitchen with Hoyoung.