ACT ONE

SCENE ONE

....A red solara car is driving in the road containing three girls

A music was playing in the car, it's 347aidan titled "Dancing In My Room"

A music was playing in the car, it's 347aidan titled "Dancing In My Room". It's the music everyone love to hear because it's trending. The girls keep screaming and enjoying the atmosphere. Amanda who's holding the steering wheel increases the volume...

Kate: ahmm Amanda don't you think volume is too much?

Amanda ignores... Kate assumed Amanda didn't hear what she just said. 5 minutes later Amanda match the accelerator and start speeding too fast... Kate react

Kate: Amanda !

Amanda: Kate baby what's up

Kate: the km is too high!

Amanda: oh God Kate get use to the way I drive!

Kate: Hellooo we are too young to die!

Amanda: stop exaggerating right now!

Kate: I'm not just saying fact!

Kate look at her other friend at the back who is just smiling and is so focus in her laptop. It seems like she's in the laptop and she doesn't care of what's going on here. Kate decided to get her back to the earth!..

Kate Helene!!!

Helene: oh hi Kate

Kate: seriously were have you been ?

Helene: here

Kate: it doesn't seem like it lol!

Helene: what do you mean?

Kate: can't you see Amanda is driving too fast that can cause accident!

Helene: Oh Amanda slow down a bit please..

Amanda: did Kate gave you your best biscuit to support her?

Kate : oh please!

Amanda: seriously, it's our first time in this high school we need to be early!

Kate: and so what...

Amanda: don't worry Kate I'm fine.

Kate: what're you doing huh? Don't tell me it's werewolves and vampires research again!

Helene: sorry to disappoint you but what else did you expect?

Kate: Jesus Christ 😑

Helene: hehehehehe it's so cool and interesting.

Amanda: Kate please leave Helene alone that's her stuff and she love it. But those stuff are fake tho!

Helene: no they're not!

Amanda: whatever!

Helene: girls! they're real please it's not a fairy tale .. look this woman is a witch and she was possessed because she went to dig someone's grave out of curiosity and research too. So the spirit of the dead body went into to woman's body so the woman start killing people's children but  she's dead now an...