SCENE FOUR

🅢︎🅣︎🅘︎🅛︎🅛︎ 🅞︎🅝︎ 🅨︎🅞︎🅝︎🅖︎ 🅟︎🅞︎🅥︎

      We're still in the empty room where no one is watching us, busy kissing and saying sweet words to each other. This is a dream come true for me and I promise never to hurt Katherine, i promise.

Katherine: We need to go and join others.

Daniel: Okay.

Katherine: Oh Daniel I forgot. I am supposed to check on my friends they're waiting for me.

Daniel: I'm sorry it's my fault

Katherine: Hey it's okay.

      Katherine leaves me in the empty room then i start searching for my brother but couldn't find him. OH NO! MY BROTHER IS IN DANGER!!

  🅝︎🅐︎🅡︎🅡︎🅐︎🅣︎🅞︎🅡︎ 🅞︎🅡︎   🅐︎🅤︎🅣︎🅗︎🅞︎🅡︎   🅟︎🅞︎🅥︎

       Rae is running, trying to save his life but unfortunately they all surround him before he could run into the woods. They all start beating him mercilessly and using plank to hit him making sure he dies.
       Katherine is searching for her friend's where about and bump into Marcel.

Marcel: Hey beautiful.

Katherine: Oh hi Marcel.

Marcel: I have been looking for you..

Katherine: Why?

      Marcel holds Katherine's fingers and look at her in the eyes

Marcel: It's just that I want to tell you something and I mentioned it earlier.

Katherine: Oh sorry I forget.

     Marcel look at the moon. It's almost full, suddenly, he changed his mind.

Marcel: Unfortunately, something came up, I can't tell you any longer

Katherine: awww, it's okay.

Marcel: I need to go.

      Marcel brings Katherine's hand close to his mouth and kiss it, he notice a ring in the hand. He start getting upset.

Marcel: who gave you this ring?

      Katherine notice him getting upset but she can't tell him it's Daniel who gave her the ring, that will make Marcel more upset and she don't want anything to happen to Daniel too.
     Obviously she knew both of them were enemies and they didn't like each other at all. She just have to think of a lie quickly.

Katherine: It's ring of my grandmother.

Marcel: Oh but why wearing in the ring finger?

Katherine: Because that's the finger for ring Marcel

Marcel: Nevermind we will discuss that later I need to go.

     Marcel leaves Katherine who was thanking the lord he didn't ask more.
     Meanwhile, Daniel finally see his brother on the road side covered with blood. Beside him is RoNa who is bleeding in her hand and crying for help. Daniel quickly run to them.

Daniel: RoNa what happened?

RoNa: Those Kenneth and his boys came to beat Rae. I was trying to save Rae but one of them cut my hand.

Daniel: Fuck!! RoNa why didn't you call??

Rae: Not with my phone Daniel! we have to take him to the hospital before he dies.

     They took him to the hospital.

Daniel: I am going to make sure they pay.

RoNa: It's okay let them be.