SCENE FOUR

🅗︎🅔︎🅛︎🅔︎🅝︎🅔︎ 🅟︎🅞︎🅥︎

      It's Saturday morning, 7am, I open my eyes to see the bright sun and everywhere in the house. I see Rae looking outside.

Rae: Good morning baby.

      Oops he knows I'm awake. I mean he is a vampire so I shouldn't be surprised. And those lovely tatoos all over his back.

Helene: Good morning.

       I wear my bra and my shirt to meet him.

Rae: I love our kiss yesterday. I love what we did last night you know it's been a while I did that.

Helene: I do too and what do you mean it's been a while?

Rae: I had a girlfriends before.

       For a moment I feel like I'm burning with jealousy. I'm not the first girl he date.

Helene: whatever!

      Oops that was harsh.

Rae: I know what you're thinking Helene but I understand. You're special to me so don't be jelly.

      I giggle a little.

Rae: Anyway You love them?

Helene: Love what?

Rae: My tatoos. I know you're look at those.

     I blush instantly.

Helene: Yes, beautiful design with somany meanings huh!

Rae: you got it right.

       He turns around to look at me. Oh God those abs full of tatoos. Shit.

Helene: Shit

Rae: Hehehehe I know what's in your mind.

Helene: Stop reading my mind jeez.

      I close my face with my palm to signify how shy I am.

Rae: hehehe.

      He pull me close to him and kiss my lip. I give him full access to my mouth as his tongue start playing with mine.
      I get carried away by his kiss then remove his pants. He also remove my dress and start squeezing my tits. Moans escapes from my mouth.

Helene: Rae...

Rae: mhm

Helene: Harder

      He squeeze them more. While he takes me to the bed letting me fall while my back rest on the bed. He is sucking and biting my hard nipple. I remove his underwear.
      Meh! what am I doing and oh God those huge shaft. Why is he so fucking hot? I mean every girl will melt.
      He notice I'm looking at that and smirk.
  Oops I was caught!
  He remove my panties and start to finger my pink so fast. It's so good and i fucking like it I'm just enjoying what he is doing to me and moaning his name because I'm loosing my mind. I cover our body with blanket while he keep doing more stuff to my body inside the blanket.

🅨︎🅞︎🅝︎🅖︎ 🅟︎🅞︎🅥︎

      I'm in Kate living room. Kate usually tell me she had some nightmares and that relate to my past, it's 7:30am, she gives me kiss after she's done with her breakfast, obviously she is ready to hear what I have to say. It's difficult to start explaining my past again. For me it's painful to start saying that again. But it's fine. I'm strong. I can conquer.

Daniel: You're sure you want to hear?

Kate: yes Daniel.

     I look at a particular door, giving all my full attention to it. It's like I'm in the past again. I start explaining.