SCENE TWO

🅢︎🅣︎🅘︎🅛︎🅛︎ 🅞︎🅝︎ 🅝︎🅐︎🅡︎🅡︎🅐︎🅣︎🅞︎🅡︎ 🅟︎🅞︎🅥︎

      The Police and the ambulance finally get to their destination. Elijah is on the hospital bed full of blood. The Doctor is about to start the treatment.
      Suddenly, Elijah open his eyes and stand upright.

Doctor: Are you alright?

Elijah: What am I doing here?

Doctor: In the hospital. My hospital, we saw you in the road bleeding.

Elijah: Well I'm not bleeding.

   The Doctor is taken aback, to see no injuries anymore on Elijah's body.

Doctor: What the fuck man!

Elijah: This is a waste of time. I don't know what you're talking about.

    Elijah leaves the hospital, forgetting his phone. Doctor take the phone to call relatives.

Doctor: Hello.

Ethan: Who's this?

Doctor: Doctor from nearby hospital.

Ethan: What happened. You're using my brother's phone. ho...

Doctor: yes

Ethan: What happened?

Doctor: Your brother had accident 1 hour ago. It was very fatal. He was full of somuch blood. I don't know if he can survive.

Ethan: Oh My God

Doctor: Yes and suddenly he woke up. It was like he didn't have any accidents earlier. And he didn't have any bruise on his body. Everything was pure.

Ethan: Are you sure you picked the right person?

Doctor: Yes you can ask the ambulance and the police.

Ethan: Is he still in the hospital.

Doctor: He left the hospital. He left his phone, unaware.

Ethan: Okay thank you so much

Doctor: No problem.

    🅔︎🅛︎🅘︎🅙︎🅐︎🅗︎ 🅟︎🅞︎🅥︎

      Sometimes I don't understand doctors to be honest. I was drinking on the road side and I fell on the ground sleeping. I woke up the doctor said I had accidents¿What the fuck!

Elijah: Life is just weird sometimes.

     I take cake from the freezer in my house to eat. I seat on the chair and put one slice in my mouth. It taste so disgusting and like decayed stuff.

Elijah: what the fuck! but I ate this cake this morning it was so delicious.

      I stand up to throw the cake away to take something else then I was taken aback to see someone sitting on one of the dinning room chairs.
    'WHAT THE FUCK! HOW DID HE GET INTO MY HOUSE¿¿¿'
    Or am I blind?
    I am looking at the guy while surprised.

Viktor: Finding it difficult to eat?

Elijah: Who are you?

Viktor: Viktor Mikaelson and you?

Elijah: Okay Viktor or whoever you are, I don't know how you get in here. You didn't even use the door or windows ..  Are you a ghost or what?

Viktor: Maybe.

Elijah: Okay ghost aren't welcome here so get out of my house

Viktor: Okay but I need to say one thing.