SCENE THREE

AFTER LEISURE

🅢︎🅣︎🅘︎🅛︎🅛︎ 🅘︎🅝︎ 🅚︎🅐︎🅣︎🅔︎ 🅟︎🅞︎🅥︎

   After leisure I go home. As usual no one is in the house. Maybe Aunt Maria will be late today. I removed my dress,took my bath,clean my body. For a moment I remembered what Helene was saying. Is Aunt Maria hiding something from me?
   I go to my Aunt's room to check her bed not only her work sheets but also search more by looking under the bed but there's nothing. Okay then, Helene is just exaggerating!
   1 hour later, I sit on the sofa in the living room to start reading for extra knowledge. Some minutes later I feel sleepy and catch a wink.

𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠

    I open my eyes and I'm in the woods again with my dress full of blood.
   I'm on the ground, I realized and quickly stand up. Suddenly, rain start falling. I was trying to recognize the path to my house but I couldn't. I didn't see any Vampires with fangs this time. I decided to look at my dress. It's a wedding dress¿ Huh? But who's the guy I'm getting married to?
   I start walking but falls into a very deep pit. Yeah right? I come out from the pit and move forward. Suddenly, I am taken aback. Someone is in a coffin. I couldn't see his face because of the light.
   His chest or let's say his heart was stabbed with a sharp mental. I see blood around his chest but the blood start going back to his chest. He's wearing bridegroom's dress. What the fuck?

𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠

   I quickly wake up. It's already 7pm and my Aunt is beside me. She look cut up.

Maria: I've been trying to wake you up Kate.

Kate: I'm sorry mum I was sleeping.

Maria: I know.

Kate: don't get cut up too much I'm fine. When did you arrive?

Maria: 1hr ago

Kate: oh I was asleep by then

Maria: the same dream again?

Kate: yes, the continuation of the dream.

Maria: you can tell me about it Kate.. I can see you're really bothered.

Kate: okay.

   I start explaining my dream to her but Aunt Maria was looking a little upset. Could it be that she know something?

               AFTER 1 MONTH

🅨︎🅞︎🅝︎🅖︎ 🅟︎🅞︎🅥︎

  My name is Yong. Yong So. People also call me Daniel too. I'm actually from Korea and life wasn't really easy tho. But I think you will find more about sooner or later. I have a twin brother his name is Yong-Rae or just call him Rae. And a sister too, she's currently with my uncle. She's the stubborn type she refuse to follow my dad and mum to California even if life was complicated at that moment. Due to some reasons we had to pack to California to the country my dad  works.
  I'm not used to the place but I'm getting used to it already. I'm the eldest,Then my brother Rae And my sister Yong-RoNa. Okay it's me and my brother first time in this high school. My brother doesn't approve of it tho. He felt like the same history was repeating itself. Finally I'm in the Surnivalle high school with my brother.

Rae: it seems quite different tho

Daniel: Another country so expect it to be different.

Rae: Whatever some people's bulshit words are just so loud.