SCENE FOUR

🅚︎🅐︎🅣︎🅔︎ 🅟︎🅞︎🅥︎

     It's next day, no school today, it's Saturday, I'm seating in my bed looking at my parents picture.
     Aunt Maria comes to seat close to me.

Maria: I know you miss your parents, so do i,my brother loves you so much. You're his only daughter and his only girl. He always like to protect you.

Kate: I know.

Maria: Don't be sad everything happens too fast but still.

Kate: it's fine.

Maria: You have been quiet since yesterday hope it's not about your dad and mum.

Kate: Aunt Maria Vampires exist. They're all over our area.

Maria: What?

Kate: yesss.

    I noticed Aunt Maria's face becomes pale.

Maria: Did you see Vampires?

Kate: Yes they're in my school.

Maria: ohh... We should leave then.

Kate: How mum.. where do we go! and I know you're hiding something from me too. This is why I keep dreaming of vampires and still I don't understand anything. It's still complicated.

Maria: Ahmm.

Kate: Say something!

Maria: Yes I know something but your mum told me not to tell you.

Kate: Well, don't I deserve to know?

Maria: Yes follow me.

     I follow her to her room my mum lift her bed up. I am taken aback of the ground she opened. You hardly know there's something hidden there.
     She brings out a big book then falls her bed to the ground. She seat on the bed and I joined her.

Maria: this is your mum's book. She is a business woman but yet she usually make research of vampires and werewolves. All the characteristics is written in this book. She's a great woman and your dad too. Your dad is a hunter and a soldier. He felt that if he do all those hunting he will eliminate vampires and werewolves in USA. Alot are in that country. Back then we hear alot of news about people who dies everyday and he decided to start eliminating them to save his country. Everyone know him as a super hero. Till oneday he was killed by a vampire in a woods, your dad and your mother. I quickly took pic of the man's face. Your dad told me to run. I start running with all my strength. You're just 2 years old. You won't understand. We had to move to another state in America and then we have to come to California because of my work.. and I can't leave only you in that place.

Kate: Let me see the Vampire face

     Aunt Maria shows me the Vampire face.

Kate: He is a man.

Maria: He was too powerful for your father. He says he is coming after you.

     I take a glimpse at his face very well.

Kate: We will see.

Maria: Please be careful Kate.

Kate: I will.

Maria: I need to go to work or I will be late and Ben will be upset with me. Your Breakfast is on the dinning table,Okay?

Kate: Okay mum.

     Maria leaves my room. I lie on my bed and close my eyes.

𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠