Promiscuous

while looking for scaramouche, you and childe bumped into kazuha who surprisingly wanted to accompany you, to seek your friend. you were guessing kazuha, was someone scaramouche was close with, as they talked from time-to-time; well according to childe.

you were now losing hope, you haven't found scaramouche and it had been over 30 minutes, clearly childe did not know what he was doing.

'useless bitch-'

walking to the cafeteria you decided to buy lunch, you usually have packed lunch but you forgot today. grabbing a strawberry milk you stumbled on top of some one.

getting up the best you can, you realised the person you fell on top of was scaramouche.

'ohmygod this is
embarrassing'

your arms caged scaramouche as they looked up with a slight scowl on his face, hair slighting parted due to the impact of the fall. his azure eyes, which had a hint of violet, looked up into your eyes.

quickly getting up, you hurried your way back to childe and kazuha.

" sorry. " you mumbled a quick apology.

" so you're the y/n? " scaramouche said with a teasing tone, and a very attractive smirk.

" pretty voice " you thought.. outloud. coughing slightly you decided it would be best to ignore what just happened.
you face was now heating up ( as if it wasnt before 😒).

scaramouche was now inches away from your face,
" you think i have a nice voice huh? " scaramouche teased. the same smirk, remained on his lips.

" you're much more bolder in person, scaramouche. " you said while playfully pushing scaramouche away, with the top of your index finger.

"move, i want my drink." you continued, grabbing your strawberry milk carton off the floor, while rolling your eyes.

scaramouche stood there dumbfounded.

childe decided he needs to get you and scaramouche together some how.
" hey n/n, why dont you eat lunch with scaramouche for a change. " childe said, while walking away with kazuha, winking.

" oh my god, im gonna kill him " you said

you were now in history class, ganyu was quickly copying down your notes, as you rested your head on your palm. you were bored out of your mind. this was one of the lessons, which didn't have advanced classes in, meaning it was easy.

a small paper aeroplane landed on your desk.
you opened the aeroplane making the least amount of noise.

you're quieter irl
-scaramouche

looking to where the plane came from you saw scaramouche with the most mischievous smirk, looking right back at you.

the sun danced across his feature, enhancing the colour of his eyes to a gorgeous violet.
the bangs which usually sat on scaramouche's forehead, are now lightly blowing in the breeze. they had the most adorable smile you've every seen, i mean you just witnessed scaramouche the 'oh so mean-tough guy' smiling while staring out of the window.

'i wonder who he's thinking about?'

quickly releasing what you just thought, you lightly pinched your hand under the table.

the rest of the lesson you were spacing out, thinking about nothing in particular.

you decided it would be a good idea for you a scaramouche to go out later today, to have your first official "hangout" !

searching for your phone in the huge mess on your desk, you huffed in annoyance. and finally you found your phone.

your fingers hovered over you keyboard, as anxiety flooded your mind and body.

'i mean it's not like a date, right?'

your face flushed, as you thought about going on a date, with none other than scaramouche. the last time you dated someone was when you were 13, and you were dating hu tao. but within 2 years of that relationship, you two really couldn't make it work; so you stayed as best friends.

now hu tao is seeing a lovely law student, well she's in the 'talking' phase. apparently the law students name was yanfei, you heard that from ganyu.

quickly sending the text, you hid your phone under your pillow and stared at your ceiling.

'what did i just do? ugh whatever go to sleep'

ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴄᴜᴏᴜs - ɴᴇʟʟʏ ꜰᴜʀᴛᴀᴅᴏ, ᴛɪᴍʙᴀʟᴀɴᴅ

Promiscuous girl, you're teasin' me
You know what I want, and I got what you need
Promiscuous boy, let's get to the point
'Cause we're on a roll, you ready?