You Belong With Me

scaramouche teased you the whole time you two were walking. what a little bitch.

you were now sitting down on a nearby bench, with scaramouche, waiting for sayu to come out from her school. kids were running around playing with the cherry blossom petals flying around, they were pretty.

while you were staring at the petals, sayu ran up to you and sat next to you.
she started poking your thigh.

" hi, n/n! " she said happily.

" mm hey " you replied paying attention to the petals flying by.

" who's that? is he your boyfriend !" sayu said while pointing at scaramouche.

'this is the most energetic shes ever been'

scaramouche smirked
" yeah, i am their boyfriend. " he teased while putting his arm around your waist, pulling you closer.

you turned around, facing them
" WHAT ?!" you whisper yelled. you face grew hotter and hotter by the second.

" don't be shy. in front of your precious cousin too, is our relationship a joke to you-"

'i can't believe this bitch'

"yes, it is a joke to me actually."

" mm that's nice.." sayu said while she fell asleep on your lap.

" y/n ! scaramouche is your boyfriend !?!? " childe said running towards you, tuecer trailing behind him.

walking to a corner shop, with scaramouche carrying sayu, you questioned,
" what was that back there ?"

" huh? " scaramouche obliviously said

" the whole ' im y/n's bf' thing.' " you replied while mimicking them.

" oh that, i just did that cause it was fun. " scaramouche said nonchalantly while opening the door to the shop, not even sparing you a glance.

" alright?? "

you two were walking in the shop, looking at all the shelves stacked with food.
picking up a pack of pockey, you asked
" scaramouche, do you want anything ?"

" i'm gonna get a icecream " he said while grabbing a strawberry ice cream.

" we should get something for sayu. "

" what does she like to eat ? "

" uh, she likes matcha pockey, i think.  " you said while looking at the matcha pockey in you hand.

" alright let's pay. "

walking up towards the counter, you placed all the items on the counter top.
" um, that will be 6800 mora "
the cashier, xiao, said.

'shit i only brought 4000'

scaramouche seeing you struggling, gave the cashier the right amount of mora,
" here. "

sliding the cash down the counter, the cashier looked at your blushed face.

" thanks. "

walking out of the shop with your pockey in hand,
" you didn't have to pay for me back there. "

" you were struggling y/n, i couldn't just leave you there. " they said looking away, as his ears started heating up.

you two were heading home. as soon as you tried to cross the road, scaramouche gently held your wrist,
"it's dark out, let's go on the train. " he said while smiling, a very small smile.

the dim light from the lamppost above, shone on his hair, making it glow. it's like time stopped, for you two.
his eyes were practically glittering, and his cheeks had a certain pink hue to them.

he looks ethereal, you thought.

"..y/n?" scaramouche whispered.

realising you were spacing out, thinking about him, you quickly replied,
"uh-huh."

"you look really pretty." a mischievous smirk appeared on his face, the same smirk he had when you two first met.

"oh shut up.." you said hitting his arm lightly.

"hey! i almost dropped sayu because of you-" he whined.

"that was a hot whine, not going to lie, bro" you added.

"shut up before a push you on the road"

ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ - Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ sᴡɪꜰᴛ

She wears high heels
I wear sneakers
She's Cheer Captain,
and I'm on the bleachers