space girl

"y/n! you're dating scaramouche?"
hu tao exclaimed, slightly shaking your shoulders.

you and your friend's were sitting on your bed, waiting for your facemasks to dry.

hu tao decided it would be a good idea to have a 'skin-care night' with you and ganyu. though ganyu was eating some cookies while listening in on your conversation.

"i guess.." you said, staring at the skin-care products all over your desk.

"so he's your boyfriend ?" hu tao questioned, while squinting her eyes at you.

your cheeks heat up at the thought, he's my boyfriend now.

"yeah." you replied.

"aww, you're blushing n/n." hu tao cooed, poking your cheeks lightly.

"that's rich coming from you, you blush everytime you see yanfei." you answered, with a smug look on your face.

ganyu laughed quietly, as she heard your and hu tao's arguement.

"ganyu, you always blush when your around keqing, i know you aren't laughing-" hu tao said while rolling their eye's.

today was the last day of school, for a while, as you were 18 it meant, that you were graduating high school. it's a scary thought, moving onto college.

but you didn't have to think about that now, you got a 2 month break soon.

you were going to get your test results back today, which you think you aced.(key-word think)

walking into your math class, you see a pile of tests on the teachers desk, and students crowding around them. rushing, through the crowd, you looked for your test.

"y/n, i have your test here!!"
hu tao said from the other side of the classroom, waving your test in the air.

grabbing your test from hu tao, you read '97%' written messily in red pen.

"hu tao, i passed omg omg!" you exclaimed.

then you heard footsteps coming from towards the door, everyone turned their head's and a certain ravenette walking throught the door.

'this isnt his class though, oh fuck it'

running up to him, he wrapped his arm around you, they held you in their embrace. as you wrapped your arms around his skinny waist.

"how are you doing? did you get your test back?" he asked looking at you, as a soft smile graced his feature's.

"mm, yes i passed, look!" you said, as you showed them your test.

"oh,damn you got 97%. smart ass bitch-" he said looking down.

"hey, what did you get?" you asked, staring at the paper in his hand.

"uh- 75%" he showed you his test.

"you passed !!"

usually he would get around 50%, so this was really an improvement.

"uh yeah.." he looked away as his cheeks heated up.

"so um, do you want to like go out later today? i mean you don't have to if you don't want to yknow, i'm not forcing you to go or anything.." he stuttered out, eyeing everything but you.

"are you asking me out, right now?" you teased while holding both their hands in yours.

"oh shut up-" they said with a scowl.

'he's so cute sometimes'

"but, to answer your question, sure we can go later today around 5pm?" you ask.

"mm sure, ill text you later today!" he said walking away with his back turned away from you, and waving his hand up.

sᴘᴀᴄᴇ ɢɪʀʟ - Fʀᴀɴᴄᴇ's ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

Space Girl, I saw a lunar eclipse
Looked like how I feel 'bout your lips
Space Girl, the only way that we'd end
Was if you were sucked into a black hole