LoveGame

scara<33

hey mf
open ur door 😒

huh

bitch im outside

WHAT

yeah can you open
the door now
its cold

----

quickly fixing a your outfit, you rushed to the door.
"what are you doing?" hu tao asked you.

"scaramouche is outside." you said in a stunned tone.

"WHAT!?"
hu tao then came running up to you bombarding you with questions like 'can i meet him' 'wait like right now'

suddenly somebody started ringing the doorbell aggressively.

"coming!" you shouted

"-thats what she said." hu tao muttered.

"shut up." you retorted

and while all of this was happening ganyu was there on the couch, sleeping.

you opened the door and found scaramouche tapping his foot while scrolling through his phone. he was wearing a plain white shirt and some jeans with a few silver chains.

"god- youre so slow." he said aggressively, while turning his attention to you.

"you can't just walk into my house with no warnings. " you said as you mimicked his pose.

hu tao then pushed you out of the doorway,
"so you're scaramouche! " she said while giving him a smile.

"um-hi?" scaramouche awkwardly replied.

stiffiling your laughter you let scaramouche in.

"damn bro, i didnt know you had roomates."

"is that supposed to be an insult." hu tao said as she locked your door.

"yes." scaramouche replied while looking around.

you walked into your small-apparment kitchen, and grabbed a few snacks for you to have.

"give me some." scaramouche said as they stole some chocolate off of you.

"first you walk into my house, next you steal my food." you sarcastically retorted.

"do you want to go watch k-dramas ?" you asked scaramouche, as you rummaged through your fridge, looking for a coke ( the drink🤨).

"um sure, but you have to let me choose."

"ugh, why?" you groaned leading him to your room.

"because all YOU watch is corny romance !" scaramouche snickered as he fell down on to your bed with a silent thud.

"dramatic-ass bitch." you said as you eyed him while giving him the are-you-serious look.

"ugh you choose then." scaramouche sighed knowing that he loves corny romance k-dramas.

scaramouche was now laying his head on your lap as you two watch strong girl bong soon (you should totally watch it😉😉).

your fingers messing with his hair every-now and again. scaramouche did look half asleep, but they looked cute like that.

after a few more minutes of watching the show, you glance down at scaramouche see him in a peaceful slumber. lets just say they look adorable, you noticed the dash of red eyeliner near the corner of his eyes got smudged, you made a mental note to tell them after they woke up.

your cheeks heated up realising this is something a couple would do.

"y/n-y/n! i got a cat!" hu tao said as they barged through the door.

"shut up." you whispered, pointing at the man on your lap.

you told hu tao to sit down next to you, you really wanted to see that cat.

"so whats its name?" you asked

"milo, and her pronouns are she/her, get it right." hu tao said a BIT to loud.

"ugh..you're so fucking loud.. goddamn." scaramouched grumbled as he tried to get back to sleep, but he couldn't.

scaramouche then fell to the floor with a loud thud. you rushed to sit him up.

"ughh" scaramouche hissed as he rubbed his head.

ʟᴏᴠᴇɢᴀᴍᴇ - ʟᴀᴅʏ ɢᴀɢᴀ

Let's have some fun,
this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride
on your disco stick