I Wanna Be Yours

it's been around a week and half from then and you decided that you've had enough. scaramouche can't just avoid for a reason you don't even know.

"n/n, do you want breakfast now??"
ganyu softly spoke while knocking on your door.

"yes!! im coming in two minutes!"
you replied, as you pulled out your phone to give scaramouche a text.

scaramouchie

y r u avoiding me ??
seen

hello?!??
seen

scaramouche
pls dont do
this rn
seen

----

you decided to talk to him art class, as it was one of the very few classes you shared.

walking out of your room, you spotted hu tao rushing to get something out of some drawers.

"tao tao, do you need help??" you asked.

"no! im just rushing to do my math homework!"
she said while scribbling something down on the crumpled worksheet, that she pulled out of the drawers.

"i can help if you want."
you offered.

hu tao then, ran up to you and gave the tightest hug.
"aww thank you y/n!!"

turns out you shouldn't have helped hu tao.. as you showed up 30 minutes late to class which was not good.

you were standing out side the door of the classroom, rethinking everything.

deciding that you were over thinking to much, you opened the door and all eyes turned on you.

hurriedly you placed the note you got from the receptionist on the teachers desk, and muttered a quick "sorry im late, miss"

you then quietly sat down at looked over at scaramouche, he had his back turned away from you, as if he was hiding from you.

deciding not to give their actions to much thought, you started chatting to kazuha.

after class ended, it was now break, which meant you had
time to talk to scaramouche.

but before you could even pack your things up, they had already left.

suddenly childe showed up infront of you.
"hey, are you okay?? you seem kind of down." childe said.

"im fine, don't worry." you said smiling.

'i should head over to scaramouches house if i don't see him at lunch break.'

you were now at scaramouche's house. taking a deep breath, you ringed the very elegant-looking doorbell.

the door opened a few moments
later, and you were guessing raiden opened the door.

"um hey, are you hear to see scaramouche?" she asked while looking away.

"yeah, i guess." you replied dryly.

"come in!" she said while opening the door wider.

she took you upstairs to a room, which you were assuming was scaramouche's. you hadn't ever been inside his room before but judging from the large 'do not enter' sign on the door, you could tell that their room definitely had some..personality.

knocking on his door, you hoped he would open it and not push you away even further.

soon enough, he opened his door.

"hi. " he greeted you quietly. they had eyebags as if they haven't slept for days, and his hair was really messy.

"um hey, i just wanted to..talk, if you would let me that is." you said anxiously.

"oh sure, come in, i guess."

his room was pretty minimal, with a few posters on his wall near his navy electric guitar, which stood in the corner of this room.

(^like that kinda)

silently sitting on his bed, you said,
"did i do something..wrong?"
while looking down at your palms.

scaramouche sat down on his chair a few feet away from you and muttered,
"no..of course not."

"then why are you avoiding me?" you looked up at him, while saying that.

you noticed the tears collecting in his eyes, as he looked down.

"im sorry." he said with his eyes looking at everything but you.

at this point, you guessed he was crying.

"i..i just.." taking a deep breath, they said the words which you would remember forever.

"i just love you..and i didn't know how to stop loving you.."
their face glowing bright red as hot tears fell down his cheeks, he was slightly shaking as they breathed out.

you grabbed his trembling hands and gently kissed his knuckles, you quietly said,
"you don't need to stop loving me, scara. i love you too."

the heat now rising on your face. while scaramouche sat there staring at you astonished, as his face flushed.

"so then..can i be your boyfriend?" scaramouche mumbled.

you then kissed them, and he kissed back. it was a sweet, gentle kiss.

"of course you can be!"

ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀs - ᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs

Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours