charmer

[author's note: scaramouche pov for the firstime dgjgjsjsgjg]

lying down on his bed, scaramouche couldn't help but think of you, all the little things you do, he notices them all, the way your eyes sparkle when you see something you like, the hand gestures you make when you talk, the way you tease him with that smile he loved so much. they found everything about you adorable.

they just couldn't get you out of their head. but did you like him the way he liked you, they couldn't risk losing everything because of their stupid feelings. he really didn't want to ruin everything you two had, you were the only person he trusts.

they were confused.

after about 20 minutes of contemplating wether they should ask childe, they decided to in the end. childe was their last hope.

----

musty bitch

um can i ask you
for um advice?

sure whats up
scaracoochie💁‍♂️

dont ever say that again🤮

okay what do you
need help with then😒

how do you know
if someone uh likes you

oooo scara has a crush khsfhsjkgf🤭🤭

shut up and answer

damn okay, i guess they would want to hang out with you more but it really depends on the person.

oh thanks ig

----

that really did not help, you and scaramouche hang out all the time. you really were so close yet so far from him.

scaramouche decided it would be best if he got some sleep or atleast distracted himself from his curse which was his love for you.

_

you woke up in a fret, it was a school day and you were already late, usually you would be walking to school by now. luckily you did all your homework yesterday so you had one less thing to worry about.

quickly, you put on your shoes, and rushed to the door. hu tao and ganyu were staying over at yunjin's house, so they werent around to wake you up.

you opened the door to find scaramouche, leaning on a near by wall, waiting for you.

"took you long enough" scaramouche said, taking his headphones off.

"you do know we are running late"
you shouted, while running towards the school.

scaramouche soon caught up to you and stopped you,
"stop rushing, one late mark wont kill you," they said while gently grabbing your wrist.

"did you eat breakfast? " he continued.

"no.."

he then dragged you to the nearest cafe, while going on about how that's not healthy. you two sat down on the nearest table.

"so what do you want, i'll pay for it"

"you really don't have to, you know." you mumbled, looking at the menu.

"i know, but i like spending money on you" scaramouche said, resting his head on his palm and smiling at you.

trying to hide your cheeks, which are growing hotter and hotter by the second, you said,
"stop looking at me like that."

'why is he being so..nice?'

you two ended up an hour late, but you didnt mind. your teacher ended up scolding you and scaramouche in their office, but you two were having a hard time hiding your laughter; scaramouche was muttering things about the teacher under his breath.

after that, scaramouche walked you to your classroom, while going on a rant about how annoying that teacher was, it was cute seeing him all worked up.

you had math class now, which means no scaramouche in this class.

'wait why are you thinking about him??'

ᴄʜᴀʀᴍᴇʀ - sᴛʀᴀʏᴋɪᴅs

넌 못 참아, I'm the charmer
I'm the charmer
Charmer, charmer, charmer
삐리빠라삐리뱀