Leo's Jam

"Guys, with the school dance coming up I thought you could use a lesson on how to ask a lady out." Leo said."Oh great! Do you know a guy who could teach us?" Adam asked."Me. Your gonna watch me ask out the girl of my dreams Danielle." Leo said."Danielle? Isn't she the girl who uses you as a footstool in math class?" I said."Where else is she supposed to put her feet on the floor?!" Leo said."Open your notebooks boys cuz class is in session." Leo said."Hello Danielle. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice. I'm Leo Dooley." Leo said walking up to Danielle."Didn't you send me 87 e-mails?" Danielle asked."Yeah. That was a slow day." Leo said."Ok well see you later Lenny." Danielle said walking away."Its Leo By the way." Leo said."So Leo what should I wrote in my notebook other then denied?" Chase asked."Oh no. You can cheat off me I have 'Shes not going to the dance with Lenny." Adam said."Are you guys talking about the dance too? Why is everyone making such a big deal over a stupid dance anyway." Bree said."No ones asked you yet have they?" Chase said."No, I really want to go with that guy." Bree said pointing to a guy."His name is Ethan. We sit next to each other in chemistry. Coincidence? I think not. Chemistry!" Bree said."What should I do?" Bree asked."I got this." Chase said doing something to his ear."He's talking about a girl he thinks is cute." Chase said."Ew he's talking about you! And he's coming over right now to ask you to the dance!" Chase continued."What? No! Wow! Why? Really?" Bree said."Hows it going?" Ethan asked coming over here."Hi Ethan!" Bree blurted out. She was trying to speak but couldn't."What is that over there?" I asked. We all ran off.

Later in the day I was walking around when I saw Adam lying on the floor with lockers on top of him."What the hell are you doing?!" I asked."You'll see but I need your acting skills." Chase said."I got it." I said."Here's comes Danielle!" Chase said. I pretended I didn't know what was happening and walked around."Oh no! Adam is trapped under these series of lockers! Someone please help!" I said. I was never good at acting. Dancing? I'm the best in the family! "I'll save him!" Leo said. He 'lifted' the lockers with the help of Adam of course."OMG I can't believe that just happened." Danielle said. Leo was about to say something but Danielle went past him to Adam."Are you okay? I should take you to the nurses office." Danielle said."No thanks I'm fine." Adam said."Good, because I love to dance and hoping you'll go to the dance with me?" Danielle said."I'd love to." Adam said."You stole my girl!" Leo said."I'll talk to her. I'll say Adam isn't an option and she has to go with you." Chase said.

Later on

Bree and I were talking and saw Ethan at his locker."Nows my chance! Wish me luck!" Bree said walking over to him."Hey ethan can I talk to you for a second." Bree asked."Sure but I got to make it quick I'm on my way to-" He was cut off looking at Bree. She flew on top of the lockers. Classy."What are you doing up there?" He asked."She's helping out the janitor!" I said running to her."We do it all the time, I mean if you've been up there that place is dust-tay! Speaking of that i better do the other set of lockers with bree." I said as Bree jumped down.

*Chase's P.O.V*

I went to talk to Danielle."Hi girls! Sorry to interrupt your gossip session. That you may or may not have been having." I said."Look Danielle, going to the dance with Adam creates a small flaw in Adam and Leo's friendship and I'm worried." I said."Aww your worried about your friend! I know how to fix this." She said."Awesome!" I said."Yep. I'm gonna go to the dance with you! See you there cutie!" Danielle said. What?! I can't go with Danielle I was going to ask Britney! Oh well. She probably has a date and I'm pretty sure she's not into a geek like me.

*Britney's P.O.V*

Bree and I linked arms and walked to the entrance of the school hall."Hello boys!" We said walking forward."If you guys are going to dance in high heel boots I suggest wearing a helmet." Leo said. Bree just walked away."I don't think I need a helmet if I can do this in high heels." I said."Do what?" Adam asked."This." I said. I did a cartwheel followed by a backflip and I just stuck the landing. Everyone applauded. When I looked at the boys their jaws dropped."Yea, don't need a helmet." I said walking off. When I sat down I wasnt paying attention until the music stopped. Leo and 4 older women danced a routine. After some slow songs played."Hey, wanna dance?" Some guy asked. I looked at Chase. He was embarrassed about something."Sorry but I'm sticking with my friend." I said walking over to chase."Hey Chase. What happened?" I asked."Leo taught me some stupid dance and I embarrassed myself." He said."Well do you wanna dance to get your mind off of it?" I asked."Sure but I have no idea how." He said."Don't worry. I'll teach you. Just put your hands around my waist I put mine around your neck and we just move a little." I said."Wow. How do you know all this?" Chase asked."Dad says I'm the legendary dancer in the family." I said."Davenport said that?" He asked."Yea he did." I said remembering the first dance showcase I did."Wouldn't blame him. You did a cartwheel and a backflip in a dress and high heels it was pretty legendary." Chase pulled us closer."You don't mind right?" Chase asked."No not at all." I said. We leaned in and before I knew it we kissed."I've been waiting to do that." Chase said."So have I." I said."So Britney following that kiss. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Chase said."I think you know my answer to that." I said kissing him again.

(A/N) Sorry its so long! I tried to fit most of the episode in there. I will be updating at least once or twice a week because I'm quite busy with my school work and dance class.