Virus Surgery

I've been terribly sick ever since I received the bionic vision virus, the thing that confused me is how I got it in the first place. Someone knocked on the door."Who is it?" I asked."It's me sweetie." Tasha said."Come in!" I said. Tasha came in with medication if some sort."What's this?" I asked as Tasha sat next to my bed."Your father has made you a special medication for your virus and if it doesn't work it may be more serious than he thought." Tasha said. Tasha was always like my real mother, ever since my dad got married to her after my mum died she treated me like I was her own child. I actually didn't like her at the start because she was like a replacement of my own mother that he loved and cared about but now I love her as my own."Thank for taking care of me Tasha. You've been very helpful since I met you." I said."Um Britney, even though I'm your step-mum, you have the freedom to call me mum if you want." Tasha said."I think that would be best. To me i love you like you are my mum so I'll do that." I said started to smile."Aww theres my happy girl with the beautiful smile." Dad said coming in."Hi dad." I said."Here sweetheart take your medication." Tasha said handing it to me."Thanks mum." I said."Mum? Uh sweetie, are you ready? Are you over the situation?" Dad said."Yes dad, I'm over it but you know mum is always here and if she was here in reality she would be quite proud that you moved on for her and she'd be proud of Tasha too. You should know why." I said swallowing my tablets."Thank you honey." Tasha said hugging me. Dad just kissed me on the forehead and smiled. I smiled back.

The Next day I felt worse. The good thing is I'm no longer contagious so I can communicate with Adam, Bree and Chase without them catching it."Brit? Its me!" Chase said knocking on the door."Come in!" I said."Oh, my poor baby! You look awful!" Chase said coming in."I feel worse than I look." I said."Aw, I came to tell you that your dad needs to do some surgery tomorrow on your bionic chip to get rid of the virus." Chase said."Surgery?!" I said freaking out."Don't worry sweetie this is just a small surgery. I'll be there the whole time. Pretend it's just me and you." Chase said taking my hand comforting me."Thanks baby." I said."Hey, can I speak to her?" Bree said coming in."Sure. Bye sweetie." Chase said kissing me."Hey! How you feeling?" Bree asked."Really bad. I found out I'm having surgery." I said."Oh, my BFF is having surgery?! You poor thing! You must be feeling awful." Bree said."I know. I'm just hoping not to get that horrifying vision again." I said."Well I got to go so I hope you get better." Bree said."Thanks bestie." I said as Bree waved at me walking out.

The night I was having surgery I was freaking out! Every day since I got the virus I got worse by the second."Ok sweetie the scientist surgery doctors do know about you guys so it's all good. You can talk to Chase for a little bit to comfort you before the surgery." Dad said. I nodded and went up to Chase."Chase, I'm scared. What if I don't survive this?! What if I don't get better?! What if I imagine the same freak over and over. What if-" "Britney Whitaker Saunders you are a brave woman! You can do this! You will survive this! If you can't then that Britney isn't the Britney I fell in love with." Chase cut me off."Your right. I'm brave, I can do this." I said."There's the Britney I Know and Love." Chase said tucking my hair behind my ear."You ready?" Dad said coming over to me."I guess so." I said. I laid down on the operating table and just fell asleep. Two hours later I woke up without anyone noticing then I fell asleep instantly but heard faint voices."Davenport! We have a problem!" Some guy said."What's wrong?" Dad said."She survived the surgery but we have a flatline." Some guy said. I swear I ether heard Chase or my dad crying or yelling. Or even both. They never cry! I must mean everything to them.